Would you claim compensation after an accident if you were not hurt??

So would you claim you had an injury if you didnt???

On the other hand you think if everyone else is doing it then why not get a few quid

If you asked "if someone left their house unlocked, would you burgle it?" most people would probably answer no. But fraud is just as much a crime as stealing.

I saw a comment on a well known social site that someone had had an accident and was unharmed (car was damaged but the person wasnt) other comments were "ca-ching ca-ching"

I saw watchdog the other week and it went on to tell you the merri-go-round of how insurance companies pay other companies to persue a claim which in the end results in the poor motorist footing the bill by rising everyones premiums.

On the other hand you think if everyone else is doing it then why not get a few quid

What would you do, Honestly??

There was a time when i would have said "no" i wouldn't claim, but when i think of the thousands of pounds that i have GIVEN to insurance companies over the years & the recent extortionate rises in premiums & the fact that i've never made a claim, then i think that i might. I really would like some of the money back!

Given that the insurance companies have brought this on themselves, it is starting to look like it's the insurance companies & claim solicitors that are the fraudsters & crooks.

No.

It's happened to me, quite heavy impact while I was stationary in traffic.

I didn't, and wouldn't, claim for a personal injury that I didn't have.

Nor would I claim unless it was a "proper" injury, if you know what I mean.

This is a very similar incident to one I was in when I got shunted from behind in stationary traffic and although I suffered with quite painful whiplash injuries I didn't bother claiming either!

... thousands of pounds that i have GIVEN to insurance companies over the years...

You haven't given them anything. You've paid for a service and been lucky that you haven't needed to claim.

If you had a serious accident, ended up in a wheelchair and with your car written off, would you consider yourself lucky that you were getting good value from your insurance?

So would I, and I'll tell you why. No matter how much balm and charm you are given by the other party in a prang, they will claim off you once they have walked away.

I just think about that new Breitling watch glistening away in the jewellers window, a little whiplash goes a long long way sometimes.

I saw a comment on a well known social site that someone had had an accident and was unharmed (car was damaged but the person wasnt) other comments were "ca-ching ca-ching"

I saw watchdog the other week and it went on to tell you the merri-go-round of how insurance companies pay other companies to persue a claim which in the end results in the poor motorist footing the bill by rising everyones premiums.

What would you do, Honestly??

No because karma comes right back and bites you on the arse.

Archived