Would you claim compensation after an accident if you were not hurt??

I don't suppose it's occurred to some of you what's driving premiums up?

I know exactly what is pushing up my premiums, people making claims.

I have never claimed, yet my premiums keep going up.

Its getting to a stage where I need to make a claim to be able to afford my own insurance

I know exactly what is pushing up my premiums, people making claims.

I have never claimed, yet my premiums keep going up.

Its getting to a stage where I need to make a claim to be able to afford my own insurance

Nail on the head budgie. You've hit the real world.;)

For the record, personally I think it is completly wrong to fiddle, or wrongly claim compensation

HOwever

Insurance Premiums are getting silly, the increases are getting out of hand. The problem is, you have to legally have this - you cannot avoid insurance, you have no choice but to pay.

Now

There is only so far that a person can go, only so many times peoples unavoidable outgoings can keep going up by 40%, when their wages are static. Lets not also forget, that for many people need a car to get to there place of work.

Sooner of later, more people will claim compensation, in order to have a pool of money to pay for ever increasing car insurance premiums

For the record, personally I think it is completly wrong to fiddle, or wrongly claim compensation

HOwever

Insurance Premiums are getting silly, the increases are getting out of hand. The problem is, you have to legally have this - you cannot avoid insurance, you have no choice but to pay.

Now

There is only so far that a person can go, only so many times peoples unavoidable outgoings can keep going up by 40%, when their wages are static. Lets not also forget, that for many people need a car to get to there place of work.

Sooner of later, more people will claim compensation, in order to have a pool of money to pay for ever increasing car insurance premiums

Whatever, why not just rob a bank...

HOwever

Now

And for everything else that is going up? What's your solution to that? Theft? Robbery? GBH?

But you'd do it anyway?

However, as my insurance premuims have increased dramatically, I potentially would claim. This is on order to help fund insurance for the next few years.

Archived