Would you claim compensation after an accident if you were not hurt??

I can see what you are trying to say but, with respect, the issue has confused you. Would you claim compensation after an accident if you were not really injured? Even if it meant that you could be a couple of grand up and the only people it would effect would be the insurance company?

NO!

For the reasons already discussed...

...it seems you're the one with the comprehension issues.

:rolleyes:

I can see what you are trying to say but, with respect, the issue has confused you. Would you claim compensation after an accident if you were not really injured? Even if it meant that you could be a couple of grand up and the only people it would effect would be the insurance company?

The insurance company employs actuaries, payouts affect the bottom line therefore the odds are recalculated, insurance companies take premiums with a view to paying out a sum lower than that collected.

The only people unaffected are the insurance companies.

Everyone else pays.

Guest sibon
The insurance company employs actuaries, payouts affect the bottom line therefore the odds are recalculated, insurance companies take premiums with a view to paying out a sum lower than that collected.

The only people unaffected are the insurance companies.

Everyone else pays.

Apart from those of us who know that and don't take out insurance unless they have to.

And so obvious it actually didn't need the explanation.

I love reading scrote logic, it's so entertaining. :D

Yeah, i know, but it's a forum, so you have to cater to the lowest common denominator...

...which is quite often manofstrad. ;)

There was a time when i would have said "no" i wouldn't claim, but when i think of the thousands of pounds that i have GIVEN to insurance companies over the years & the recent extortionate rises in premiums & the fact that i've never made a claim, then i think that i might. I really would like some of the money back!

Given that the insurance companies have brought this on themselves, it is starting to look like it's the insurance companies & claim solicitors that are the fraudsters & crooks.

You don't seem to understand what insurance is.

You haven't GIVEN them anything, you have PURCHASED insurance.

Archived