Would you claim compensation after an accident if you were not hurt??

Of the weak.

It feeds the soul of the weak, is that what you meant?

So, the strong, they don't require morals, they can just go around breaking the law, stealing, doing whatever takes their fancy? Or is that what makes them strong in your opinion, the ability to think only about themselves and to lack morality?

I'm just not quite sure what you're trying to say...

So can you clarify - are you claiming that making false insurance claims makes you better than someone who doesn't?

Or that lying and obtaining money by deception is somehow praiseworthy?

What I am saying is if you bump into me I will have a neck brace on and my next gadget lined up before the ink dries on my whiplash claim form.

I dont know what world you live in but the in real one MOST people would and in fact as policy prices reflect DO claim.

They don't reflect that "MOST" claim in the slightest.

I don't know of anyone who has or would, as the type of people that do just wouldn't hold my interest long enough for a conversation.

Also, the fact that people are using the logic 'I'm annoyed because Insurance prices have gone up due to people illegally claiming, therefore I would claim.' Is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard, is it possible to be more stupid?

So can you clarify - are you claiming that making false insurance claims makes you better than someone who doesn't?

Or that lying and obtaining money by deception is somehow praiseworthy?

I would like to think they are just trolling but sadly too many people are just dishonest or to put it bluntly they are thieves, they cost everyone of us more on our policies and then try to justify their own behaviour by saying “ everyone does it” :shakes:

No I wouldn't. Worst comes to worst I will scrounge off the government/tax payers. Why do you ask?

Morals don't help to put bread on the table.

Because you implied that you need to behave in an immoral way in order to feed yourself.

Maybe you were just making excuses for behaviour that you know is wrong though :confused:

I would like to think they are just trolling but sadly too many people are just dishonest or to put it bluntly they are thieves, they cost everyone of us more on our policies and then try to justify their own behaviour by saying “ everyone does it” :shakes:

You'd like to think people are trolling simply because people have different opinions to you. That seems to be the general theme of this forum. Any difference of opinion and the trolling card is pulled out.

I'll put my opinion across in a simple and blunt way...

I care more about me and my family than I do about you and anyone else that I don't know. If I have the chance to screw over an insurance company with a false claim and I believe that I will not get caught out, then I will do it, because providing a better standard of living for me and my family is more important to me than petty morals about insurance claims. I care more about me and my family leading a better life than I do about your insurance premiums and how much you have to pay.

Because you implied that you need to behave in an immoral way in order to feed yourself.

Maybe you were just making excuses for behaviour that you know is wrong though :confused:

I didn't imply anything. I have been blatant in my view that I would have no problems claiming. I don't need excuses.

Also, the fact that people are using the logic 'I'm annoyed because Insurance prices have gone up due to people illegally claiming, therefore I would claim.' Is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard, is it possible to be more stupid?
Sadly, yes.

Because very many punters ready and willing to claim dishonestly for a fast buck fail to connect the very obvious dots.

E.g.

I care more about me and my family than I do about you and anyone else that I don't know. If I have the chance to screw over an insurance company with a false claim and I believe that I will not get caught out, then I will do it, because providing a better standard of living for me and my family is more important to me than petty morals about insurance claims. I care more about me and my family leading a better life than I do about your insurance premiums and how much you have to pay.
The fact that this behaviour will eventually cause MC Spyda to pay increased insurance premiums himself (thereby depriving his family) has manifestly escaped him :hihi:

Archived