Traffic wardens-my dog sees one off.

just to let everyone know,im a responsible dog owner..the dog was locked in the car ..it wouldnt hurt a fly in reality it was just doing its job.dogs are territorial and doing what comes naturally.my husband just saw the funny side of it thats all.my dogs are ok with kids and other people.i have had dogs over 20 yrs.yes traffic wardens doing there job i accept that.but you have to see a lighter side to stuff for a change ..

I was once stopped by the police on the parkway, I wasn't speeding I think they just wanted to admire the car. When the officer came to the window he was unaware that the dog was next to me, which nearly had his head off. I was told to carry on my way by the shaken cop.:)

If you've got money my name felicity kendal....:D

You see, anyone who does have money wouldn't keep mentioning it. :P Class have you any? :)

If you've got money my name felicity kendal....:D

You see, anyone who does have money wouldn't keep mentioning it. :P Class have you any? :)

In what way do people who have money not mention it? Do we not mention that we have just spent a month at the villa, do we drive around in a vaxhaul viva to cover the fact that we have just bought a new Aston?

Do I have class? Yes bags full, and if I went skint, I would still have class. It's something inside you see. You (Felicity) have a bit of class yourself, I can sense it from your posts.:)

In what way do people who have money not mention it? Do we not mention that we have just spent a month at the villa, do we drive around in a vaxhaul viva to cover the fact that we have just bought a new Aston?

Do I have class? Yes bags full, and if I went skint, I would still have class. It's something inside you see. You (Felicity) have a bit of class yourself, I can sense it from your posts.:)

Okay, sorry. Will you lend me 50 quid...:love::help:

Do I have class? Yes bags full, and if I went skint, I would still have class. It's something inside you see. You (Felicity) have a bit of class yourself, I can sense it from your posts. :)

You're "special". :)

my husband was in rotherham centre today,and he parked up in the car park to nip across to the bank..he took our dog with him as she likes going out in the car. he kept our dog in the car as he wasnt going to be long...along comes the traffic warden inspecting all the tickets on the vehicles..just as my hubby was just about to get into the car he heard our dog giving it large to the traffic warden.. they got the shock of their lives.. she is a big rotty..she cud not get to the traffic warden but i think it must have scared them..yes we did have a ticket on our car before anyone says anything..my husband thought it was highly amusing as he not keen on the wardens..they do seem to love their jobs giving out tickets dont they.

Punctuation .. what ...is the problem ...with it.Block text hurt eyes hard to read

Not the ticket issuers fault, it's policy makers you need to set the dog on. I live on the corner of a main rd with a dead end rd. They've just painted double yellows on each corner 15mtrs each side. Reason? Emergency access.

Been here 25yrs and never seen an emergency vehicle once on my rd. I see ticket cars/wardens every day though.

Would have served the op right if the dog shredded the car.:hihi:

Archived