72 Virgins Media Propaganda

please if there are any islamaphobes please dont post,

this thread is Only to do with how the western media uses this story further their agenda.

If you research into the Islamic texts you will realize that there is no mention of

72virgins

or any type of reward for suicide.

see link: http://theuglytruth.wordpress.com/2007/03/04/debunking-the-suicide-for-72-virgins-myth/

Yet the whole Entire western media has latched on too this catchphrase and is repeated over and over , including our very own BBC,

Yes there is one record of a mullah in Gaza telling folk this tale, but other than that what evidence is there that even fundelmetalists call for such a thing?

Even the BBC have attempted to mislead its readers and suggest a Jamaican born Muslim repeated these calls. but in fact he did not, read on

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/2687797.stm

why would the BBC make up words?

is this another case of "wipe Israel of the map" syndrome

You appear to be claiming that is isn't. The guy accused of wanting to "wipe Israel off the map" is known, and has been proven, to have used the equivalent Arab idiom - "wiped out of the pages of history" or something along those lines.

You're claiming that Muslim fanatic leaders do not promise 72 virgins to their followers.

You appear to be claiming that is isn't. The guy accused of wanting to "wipe Israel off the map" is known, and has been proven, to have used the equivalent Arab idiom - "wiped out of the pages of history" or something along those lines.

You're claiming that Muslim fanatic leaders do not promise 72 virgins to their followers.

the wipe Israel of the map is the Biggest lie/myth of planet earth!

see my other thread, ( i suggest you do some research on EXACTLY what words were used and you will see that words such as " wipe/ wiped of the map " were never used ( and they dont speak Arabic or arab in Iran )

i have seen one gazan hamas cleric/mullah or what ever they wish to be called claim that, yes

but the bbc lied about the Jamaican cleric

Even the BBC have attempted to mislead its readers and suggest a Jamaican born Muslim repeated these calls. but in fact he did not, read on

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/2687797.stm

why would the BBC make up words?

How do you know the BBC is lying?? Have you seen the video recording that was played in Court and which the BBC quotes are taken from?

How do you know the BBC is lying?? Have you seen the video recording that was played in Court and which the BBC quotes are taken from?

quotes are highlighted by " "

Their rewards in paradise would include 72 virgins and eating from the fruits of paradise, he said.

he did not say that , hence why they did not quote mark it

yet every other remark is quoted

quotes are highlighted by " "

Their rewards in paradise would include 72 virgins and eating from the fruits of paradise, he said.

he did not say that , hence why they did not quote mark it

yet every other remark is quoted

Sorry, but concluding that the BBC is lying simply because they didn't make a direct quote from the video about the 72 virgins is nonsense.

Why on earth would they tell a lie which could be so easily refuted by any of the other journalists or members of the public who were in the Court?

As non-muslims I don't think it's our place to comment on the details of the religion. All we can comment on is how the religion affects us.

I don't care about the details of the motivation of a suicide bomber. All I care about is that it is wrong.

Sorry, but concluding that the BBC is lying simply because they didn't make a direct quote from the video about the 72 virgins is nonsense.

Why on earth would they tell a lie which could be so easily refuted by any of the other journalists or members of the public who were in the Court?

ok

please tell me who has also repeated the 72 virgin quote?

evidence in the form of a vid , as we all know media is capable of lying

if you dont think they are let me know :-)

As non-muslims I don't think it's our place to comment on the details of the religion. All we can comment on is how the religion affects us.

I don't care about the details of the motivation of a suicide bomber. All I care about is that it is wrong.

true , could not agree

however i think motivation lies in decades of oppression ( in middle east case )

and occupation in the other ( Taliban )

rather than the media telling us they do it for heavenly sex ,.

Archived