72 Virgins Media Propaganda

:hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

New thread dedicated just to you friend

To educate you about the Taliban and how they offered to hand over bin laden several times even before 9/11

If yanks accepted thier offer we probley won't be in Americas longest running war !

To educate you about the Taliban and how they offered to hand over bin laden several times even before 9/11

If yanks accepted thier offer we probley won't be in Americas longest running war !

We're still waiting for your evidence the Taliban were in a position to hand him over.

We're still waiting for evidence of ANYTHING he's claimed on any of the threads.

+1

I honestly think he should be banned, or at least these threads stopped because they go nowhere and always end in feuds, he's just causing trouble and trying to stir stuff up. Of course people are free to express their opinion etc but stating 'facts' which are in fact lies or unproven and creating multiple threads about pretty much the same thing just makes this forum look really bad.

+1

I honestly think he should be banned, or at least these threads stopped because they go nowhere and always end in feuds, he's just causing trouble and trying to stir stuff up. Of course people are free to express their opinion etc but stating 'facts' which are in fact lies or unproven and creating multiple threads about pretty much the same thing just makes this forum look really bad.

Yes it's gone into overdrive lately, we're being swamped by what is tantamount to spam. I wouldn't mind if it were a megathread because then it's not flooding the forum topics with pointless threads that all end up being about the same subjects eventually anyway.

I hold my hand up that I along with a few others are to blame as well for replying to them.

WAKE UP MODS!! THE SIGNS ARE ALL AROUND YOU!!!! We need a MEGATHREAD!!!

Or some kind of control on the ridiculous amount of conspiracy threads that are springing up.

+1

Yes it's gone into overdrive lately, we're being swamped by what is tantamount to spam. I wouldn't mind if it were a megathread because then it's not flooding the forum topics with pointless threads that all end up being about the same subjects eventually anyway.

I hold my hand up that I along with a few others are to blame as well for replying to them.

WAKE UP MODS!! THE SIGNS ARE ALL AROUND YOU!!!! We need a MEGATHREAD!!!

Or some kind of control on the ridiculous amount of conspiracy threads that are springing up.

You don't have to get involved or even look.

Why don't you stop moaning and find some evidence to prove us wrong then we might go away.

Good luck in your quest.

Why don't you stop moaning and find some evidence to prove us wrong then we might go away.

Good luck in your quest.

Actually, we do, when we're looking at the 'View New Posts' search function and it's flooded with crap like this, it affects us, and we have the right to express our opinion on it. The same as if there was just one thread on this matter. Which is why RootsBooster suggested a megathread :)

How about first you provide evidence to prove yourselves right before we have to prove you wrong. You know yourselves that your wrong so you won't even attempt it, the same as all the other times where we've asked questions and provided proof and you still rant on.

Good luck in your quest.

This sounds very much like a "if you don't want to belive what our cult says, stay out of our business" type request...

Good luck in your quest.

It's you, truthlogic and dabuckle that start just about all the conspiracy threads. It's your job to convince us.

Archived