72 Virgins Media Propaganda

You don't have to get involved or even look.

Why don't you stop moaning and find some evidence to prove us wrong then we might go away.

Good luck in your quest.

I have successfully proved truthlogic wrong on this thread, I did it last night, it was very easy. He went into denial mode and then told me he'd get back to me. I think he's hoping I'm going to forget.

The '72 virgins' line is believed by some Islamists and is used to help convince young men to kill people. It is not a myth and was not made up for propaganda purposes.

Why don't you stop moaning and find some evidence to prove us wrong then we might go away.

Good luck in your quest.

Who is the "Us" anyway?

+1

I honestly think he should be banned, or at least these threads stopped because they go nowhere and always end in feuds, he's just causing trouble and trying to stir stuff up. Of course people are free to express their opinion etc but stating 'facts' which are in fact lies or unproven and creating multiple threads about pretty much the same thing just makes this forum look really bad.

AND using two usernames in the threads to make him look like hes got back up..........talk about a conspiracy :suspect:

AND using two usernames in the threads to make him look like hes got back up..........talk about a conspiracy :suspect:

Yeah, it's at LEAST 2. That pretty much proves he doesn't believe what he himself is saying, otherwise he wouldn't try and make it look like people believe him to convince others to believe it too.

Good luck in your quest.

AFter all this time, with everyone telling you, you STILL don't get it do you. It's YOUR place to provide evidence to back up YOUR claims.

This is how it works:

Make claim - Give evidence - Discuss claim and evidence.

I can't speak for the others, but I don't actually say you are wrong, I just ask for your proof, which to take offence to. You jump to that conclusion.

By the way, anyone who thinks there should be a megathread for these dead-end threads to help us clear up the General Discussions area, feel free to comment on the thread that's in "Suggestions & feedback" in the Home menu.

By the way, anyone who thinks there should be a megathread for these dead-end threads to help us clear up the General Discussions area, feel free to comment on the thread that's in "Suggestions & feedback" in the Home menu.

nah there should be a dead end thread section.........so he can happily talk to himself in there, so the grown ups can talk in peace

nah there should be a dead end thread section.........so he can happily talk to himself in there, so the grown ups can talk in peace

If I START a thread titled:

"The Conspiracy Megathread, all theories in here please"

Will that get the ball rolling or will it just be removed by the mods?

Well, whichever language he usually speaks.

The point is that "erased from the page of history" isn't a common English idiom to mean that you want someone exterminated, so it was translated as "wiped off the face of the map" which is. Truthlogic seems to think that a colloquial translation is the same as a lie - or else, he has some ulterior motive for wanting everybody else to think so.

The point is you don't even know what language the Iranian president speaks so how can you possibly know what he said?

The Israeli president talks about attacking Iran in direct terms on a regular basis in English which is a language you can understand yet I don't see you condeming it.

Archived