72 Virgins Media Propaganda

The point is you don't even know what language the Iranian president speaks so how can you possibly know what he said?

The Israeli president talks about attacking Iran in direct terms on a regular basis in English which is a language you can understand yet I don't see you condeming it.

Don't be at all surprised if it happens. Iran has assisted in buidling a missile launch site in Venezuela at the request of it's leader Chavez Iran's only ally.

I see Iran's continued development of nuclear weapons and the regular testing of it's missiles as a definite and forthcoming threat to stability and peace.

Sooner or later the cat will be out of the bag. It's only a matter of time

You forgot Iraq invading Kuwait; we wouldn’t have to intervene if they stopped killing each other, and coming here because of fear of death. You make it sound one sided, Muslims don’t just hate the west they hate each other.

Your sweeping generalisations about Muslims are a load of rubbish.

Who put Saddam in power? Who armed Saddam to fight the Iranians?

Iraqis are perfectly civilised educated people, they were the most advanced country in medical science to the point where people from England useto travel to Iraq to study medicine. They have no history of suicide bombing or civil war.

Along came good old imperialist terrorist USA and did what it's best at, killing innocent civilians stealing from and destroying nations. That's how the USA came into existence in the first place or have you forgotten?

New thread dedicated just to you friend

To educate you about the Taliban and how they offered to hand over bin laden several times even before 9/11

If yanks accepted thier offer we probley won't be in Americas longest running war !

You dont need to dedcate any thread to me old mate. I know the issues involved. Too bad you dont bother to read, digest and undertsand my previous posts and respond with replies that just keep on parroting the same old arguments.

Just as a matter of curiosity however I'm puzzled by your apparent hostility to the west in general seeing as you have chosen to live in this part of the world. You must obviously think it's a better life here than in the middle east.

Just as a matter of curiosity however I'm puzzled by your apparent hostility to the west in general seeing as you have chosen to live in this part of the world. You must obviously think it's a better life here than in the middle east.

I'd guess that's down to his parents, since he still lives with them (well, his mother at least).

Don't be at all surprised if it happens. Iran has assisted in buidling a missile launch site in Venezuela at the request of it's leader Chavez Iran's only ally.

I see Iran's continued development of nuclear weapons and the regular testing of it's missiles as a definite and forthcoming threat to stability and peace.

Sooner or later the cat will be out of the bag

Chavez is not Irans only ally it has allys across Asia and South America. Most ordinary people in the Middle East also back Iran over Israel and the USA it's just the silly post coloniol puppets who have been placed in power but the people in the Middle East seem to have had enough of them.

There's no evidence Iran is developing Nuclear weapons so I don't know how you can see any such thing.

On the other hand Israel has the most Nucs in the Middle East and is the most hostile.

Why shouldn't Iran test its missile defences for self defence purposes especially with Israel making constant threats against it?

Iran is not attacking any country Israel on ther hand has been attacking Palestine and Lebanon for over sixty years with no sign of wanting to stop.

Let me get this straight you view Iran testing its missile defences as a threat to stability and peace but Israel constantly attacking its neighbours as no threat to peace and stability?

Why would you want 72 virgins anyway? Surely 6 slags, some poppers, a crate of stella and a bag of coke would be far better! :hihi::hihi:

I don't think 72 is enough for an eternity, you would run out of virgins a week. :)

Your sweeping generalisations about Muslims are a load of rubbish.

Who put Saddam in power? Who armed Saddam to fight the Iranians?

Iraqis are perfectly civilised educated people, they were the most advanced country in medical science to the point where people from England useto travel to Iraq to study medicine. They have no history of suicide bombing or civil war.

Along came good old imperialist terrorist USA and did what it's best at, killing innocent civilians stealing from and destroying nations. That's how the USA came into existence in the first place or have you forgotten?

What did America do that caused the different sects of Islam to kill each other?

Saddam played a key role in the 1968 coup that brought the party to long-term power.

Saddam held the position of Ba'ath party secretary.[25] He escaped from prison in 1967 and quickly became a leading member of the party. In 1968, Saddam participated in a bloodless coup led by Ahmad Hassan al-Bakr that overthrew Abdul Rahman Arif. Al-Bakr was named president and Saddam was named his deputy, and deputy chairman of the Baathist Revolutionary Command Council.

It doesn't say America helped him.

What did America do that caused the different sects of Islam to kill each other?

What do you mean what did they do?

Only bombed the country to rubble invaded it occupied it in a brutal criminal manner allowing local criminals and militias to take advantage of the lawless environment created by the Americans.

What do you mean what did they do?

Only bombed the country to rubble invaded it occupied it in a brutal criminal manner allowing local criminals and militias to take advantage of the lawless environment created by the Americans.

And it certainly doesnt matter that they got rid of a tyrant who committed god knows how many acts of genocide still why let a little thing like that get in the way of a rant against the yanks

I hear Saddam had his 72 booked years ago

And it certainly doesnt matter that they got rid of a tyrant who committed god knows how many acts of genocide still why let a little thing like that get in the way of a rant against the yanks

I hear Saddam had his 72 booked years ago

What you're conveniantly forgetting is Saddam didn't commit genocide in 2003 when they got rid of him he comitted it in the 1980s when America was supporting him.

Also they didn't get rid of him peacefuly they got rid of him by comitting another genocide but dont let a little thing like that get in the way of your attempt at justifying genocide.

Archived