72 Virgins Media Propaganda

Is this your first experience with him? If so, well done on getting it right first time!

Unfortunately myself and a few others have had the unfortunate experience of having encountered him a few times before all about the same things.

And for some reason you keep coming back???:huh::huh::huh:

You don't have to get involved or even look.

Why don't you stop moaning and find some evidence to prove us wrong then we might go away.

Good luck in your quest.

Why reply to every topic I raise ?

And then they complain ,

They ask for evidence and I present it in vid form and then they moan any one can make a vid ! Yes any one ? Including funny looking younger binladens

Why reply to every topic I raise ?

And then they complain ,

They ask for evidence and I present it in vid form and then they moan any one can make a vid ! Yes any one ? Including funny looking younger binladens

I'm still waiting for you to get back to me from last night after I completely demolished your OP, I'm sure you just forgot though. :rolleyes:

I'm still waiting for you to get back to me from last night after I completely demolished your OP, I'm sure you just forgot though. :rolleyes:

Steady FJ, you're beginning to sound like them.

EDIT: I mean "Steady FJ, you're beginning to sound like them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Steady FJ, you're beginning to sound like them.

EDIT: I mean "Steady FJ, you're beginning to sound like them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Too many correctly spelled words there. I think you actually meant:

"**Stedy FK, yuor beginng to sund like THEM!!!!!!!!"

But we are not allowed to expres opinions ?

At what point did I say that?

I clearly said that there is a difference between expressing a opinion and spamming the hell out of what was once a great forum. Also, what you are expressing isn't opinion, you are claiming facts which you HAVE NOT backed up with proof, you've provided youtube videos which ok I would take as evidence to back up your claim, but they prove nothing! You say don't believe what the press tell you, then you quote newspapers, you don't believe the government but you believe youtube, you don't respond to requests to further backup your claims and you create multiple threads on basically the same matter.

Archived