72 Virgins Media Propaganda

Its not any number of virgins that a Mulsim nutter would nail if he shook a seven while being blown limb for filthy limb but the way Muslin men think women are inferior to men. It is becuase Muslim men see women as sex objects that they make them cover up so no other man can see them in case he can't contain his lust. Women are not sex objects they are equals. As such Muslim women should know that many Muslim men are as morally corrupt as any man Black or white. Walkin 5 steps behind, not speekin the lingo, not being considered equal. Take you Muslim provoked dogma and stick it, women in the UK are Equal PERIOD.

Muslim men make their women cover up? How? I thought religion stated they should cover up? x

Muslim men make their women cover up? How? I thought religion stated they should cover up? x

Yes Muslim religion makes muslin women cover up, administered by men. What is it about naked air you have a prob with, or neck or ankle. Does the sight of flesh indicate imorality. Why do muslim men think they can nail none muslin women with impunity? yet muslim women are coverted.

Yes Muslim religion makes muslin women cover up, administered by men. What is it about naked air you have a prob with, or neck or ankle. Does the sight of flesh indicate imorality. Why do muslim men think they can nail none muslin women with impunity? yet muslim women are coverted.

What about nuns? Do Muslim men tell them to cover up?

x

What about nuns? Do Muslim men tell them to cover up?

x

They are not married and not Muslim so why would a Muslin tell them to do anything? Nuns shun the material world to give thier life to god. Answer my questions don't put up smoke screens.

Archived