72 Virgins Media Propaganda

And why do you dismiss him?

what about the other 2 examples I gave?

What reason is there to believe the BBC is lying about the man in the OP?

As far as I can see we have four examples of four different fundamentalists saying it on four different occasions, what ridiculous standard of proof are you operating on where that is not enough?

I like many others had been made to belive by the media that islam teaches this , Which we both can agree is not true ,

Yes I am aware of the Gazan mullah claiming this , I also pointed this out earlier , like I said I am aware of only one , which you found for me

Your second vid says nothing about virgins

I like many others had been made to belive by the media that islam teaches this , Which we both can agree is not true
Well according to the interpretation of the 4 men in the examples from this thread it is, and who are you and I (or anyone for that matter) to tell them that their interpretation of Islam is wrong.

Islam is not a monolithic religion where everyone believes the same things, some people believe some things and interpret things one way, others believe other things and interpret things a different way. Due to the subjective nature of these interpretations, saying that Islam does or does not teach these things is meaningless, that question does not have a yes or no answer.

Yes I am aware of the Gazan mullah claiming this , I also pointed this out earlier , like I said I am aware of only one , which you found for me

Your second vid says nothing about virgins

The second vid still has a claim that martyrs will be given 72 women as a reward, and he goes on to stress how beautiful the women are, the sentiment is still the same: blow yourself up for god and he will reward you with lots of sex with beautiful women.

Also, what about the other example I gave, which was extremely explicit with its wording.

And again, what reason is there to believe the BBC is lying? as someone else pointed out earlier, it would be so easy for anyone else who was at the trial to call them out.

We have 3 examples of people saying martyrs will be rewarded with 72 virgins, and one who goes on about 72 dark haired wives, all four are about receiving sexual rewards from god in exchange for killing people.

Thanks for proving my point that you cannot distinguish between a colloquial translation and a lie.

No words at all of English were used, because he wasn't speaking in English. Do you infer from that, that he said nothing?

Ha ha smart ass , u still think Iranians speak Arab ? Errm I mean Arabic ?

Here what was said in total :

Translation: "The Imam said this regime occupying Jerusalem must vanish from the page of time".

( when comparing with Israeli regime with communism etc )

Words not used: Israel, wiped off, wipe out, map, world, Earth, face.

Or erased !

Here is the "Farsi" words used

Imam (Khomeini) ghoft (said) een (this) rezhim-e (regime) ishghalgar-e (occupying) qods (Jerusalem) bayad (must) az safheh-ye ruzgar (from page of time) mahv shavad (vanish from).

http://www.mohammadmossadegh.com/news/rumor-of-the-century/

And I also suggest you read the enitre speach not just one paragraph !

Which brings us to the next question

Why has the enitre English speaking media empires all decided to use the same lie all at once ?

All of them claim he said wipe isreal of the map

Well according to the interpretation of the 4 men in the examples from this thread it is, and who are you and I (or anyone for that matter) to tell them that their interpretation of Islam is wrong.

Islam is not a monolithic religion where everyone believes the same things, some people believe some things and interpret things one way, others believe other things and interpret things a different way. Due to the subjective nature of these interpretations, saying that Islam does or does not teach these things is meaningless, that question does not have a yes or no answer.

The second vid still has a claim that martyrs will be given 72 women as a reward, and he goes on to stress how beautiful the women are, the sentiment is still the same: blow yourself up for god and he will reward you with lots of sex with beautiful women.

Also, what about the other example I gave, which was extremely explicit with its wording.

And again, what reason is there to believe the BBC is lying? as someone else pointed out earlier, it would be so easy for anyone else who was at the trial to call them out.

We have 3 examples of people saying martyrs will be rewarded with 72 virgins, and one who goes on about 72 dark haired wives, all four are about receiving sexual rewards from god in exchange for killing people.

Two examples jimmy

1 that I knew about the other you just shown me ( but who happens to be from the same area Gaza )

As for the so called reformed palastianian terrorist I have seen and reseserched him before

Paid isreali agent !

What do you think about the BBC using actors to pretend they are doctors in Libya ?

How many Shia and Sunni in Iraq after the fall of Saddam ? occupied How many by suicide bombers in Afganistan and Pakistan ? occupied

How many currently in Yemen, Libya and Syria? western backed dictators / being bombed by us / and probably will be bombed in the next 6 months

How many dissidents in Iran - west has backed terrorists organisations who have attacked iran / we supported a full scale war against them / we have sanctions against them etc etc et

tell me this

how many iraqis / afgans ever attacked the UK?

There you go playing fast and loose with the facts. The deaths in Iraq were the result of a long festering hatred and resentment by the Shia against the Sunnis who were a minority but the ruling Ba'athist party in Iraq. Saddam was a Sunni

Saddam's demise was the signal to the Shi'ite faction to start settling old scores with the Sunnis. The presence of coalition forces had little to do with the bloodshed that followed between two rival tribes

The invasion of Afganistan by Coalition forces was due to the refusal of the ruling Taleban to hand over Bin Laden and his fellow terrorists.

Contrary to your statement Pakistan is NOT under foreign occupation

There is NO bombing of Yemis or Syrians by NATO. A state of war exists between government forces and rebels who want to topple the leaders of those countries. Probables are irrelevant when discussing facts

The ARAB LEAGUE pressed the UN to pass a mandate to help the Libyan rebels topple Ghadaffi. The mission was to target tanks and artillery of the Ghadaffi forces and the AL were quite content to let NATO carry out the task

Wrong about Iran also. The ruling faction of Iran ARE the ones who support groups such as Al Qaeda and Hamas in Iraq and Palestine. The Iranian dissidents just want to get rid of an oppresive Islamic regime. The average Iranian is also better educated than his fellow Muslim Arab.

Two examples jimmy
4 examples loggy. There is no reason not to believe the BBC one and the one that doesn't mention the word 'virgins' contains the exact same sentiment. And why would I take your word that the other guy is an Israeli agent?

Infact, ignore that. Lets just say that you're right, he is an Israeli agent, and the BBC lied (hypothetically), that's still two examples that you will admit.

It's not a myth, it is true. Some Islamist suicide bombers are motivated in part by the promise of sexual rewards granted by god in the afterlife, I think it's great that there are a lot of Islamic scholars out there who do their best to convince people that Islamic texts do not sanction this, and I'm sure that the vast majority of the world's muslims do not believe such nonsense, but that doesn't change the fact that some people do, and it is helping them to make the decision to 'martyr' (what a cop out) themselves.

There you go playing fast and loose with the facts. The deaths in Iraq were the result of a long festering hatred and resentment of the Shia against the Sunnia who were a minority but the ruling Ba'athist party in Iraq. Saddam was a Sunni

Saddam's demise was the signal to the Shi'ite faction to start settling old scores with the Sunnis. The presence of coalition forces had little to do with the bloodshed that followed between two rival tribes

The invasion of Afganistan by Coalition forces was due to the refusal of the ruling Taleban to hand over Bin Laden and his fellow terrorists.

Contrary to your statement Pakistan is NOT under foreign occupation

There is NO bombing of Yemis or Syrians by NATO. A state of war exists between government forces and rebels who want to topple the leaders of those countries. Probables are irrelevant when discussing facts

Wrong about Iran also. The ruling faction of Iran ARE the ones who support groups such as Al Qaeda and Hamas in Iraq and Palestine. The Iranian dissidents just want to get rid of an oppresive Islamic regime. The average Iranian is also better educated than his fellow Muslim Arab.

Says harleyman who did not even know the nationalties of the 9/11 hijackers !

1. Bloodshed in Iraq due to invasion, did you also miss the part when the iraqi caught Brit special forces disguised as arabs and with car bombs ? Opps

2. Taliban gave press conference " show us proof he did it and we will hand him over ". Opps did little ignorant harly miss that one too ?

3. Pakistan is being bombed by USA , Pakistan does have hundred thousand America mercenaries on it's territory , pakistan asked USA to remove them , USA said no way ! H

Guess you missed that also Harley !!

4 . USA bombing Libya

5 . Sanctions on Iran and soon Syria

6, Yemen is a puppet government hence no harsh words for them

7. Arab league are all western backed dictators ! I'm sure you already knew that !

Weak !

i dont condone violence or war! but i get a sneaky suspicaian that if we did not have soldiers in these countries these events would not take place!

may be just a hunch?

afgan kids are given a gun before they can walk , its thier custom to be hard bad assess!

Didn't get them very far did it? A nation of feuding hill tribes throughout history. It has, if not already all the potential to be a failed nation.

I agree we should get out ASAP and permanently destroy all the poppy fields before doing so using soil destroying chemicals if necessary

Says harleyman who did not even know the nationalties of the 9/11 hijackers !

1. Bloodshed in Iraq due to invasion, did you also miss the part when the iraqi caught Brit special forces disguised as arabs and with car bombs ? Opps

2. Taliban gave press conference " show us proof he did it and we will hand him over ". Opps did little ignorant harly miss that one too ?

3. Pakistan is being bombed by USA , Pakistan does have hundred thousand America mercenaries on it's territory , pakistan asked USA to remove them , USA said no way ! H

Guess you missed that also Harley !!

4 . USA bombing Libya

5 . Sanctions on Iran and soon Syria

6, Yemen is a puppet government hence no harsh words for them

7. Arab league are all western backed dictators ! I'm sure you already knew that !

Weak !

Give it up truth logic, neither of which qualities you are blessed with incidentally.

You remind me of my wife's pet cockatoo just repeating the same old stuff every time. Western backed! Western backed ! Western backed ! Bad guys cos they're western backed !

Think I'll go out and have a conversation with the garden wall. I might just get a more intelligent response :hihi:

Archived