72 Virgins Media Propaganda

Do you know what Al Quaeda is or have you just believed the fairytales in the main media.

How can it be proved they said anything when the US have done nothing but lie about it.

Once bitten,twice shy.

As I have requested before to no avail, I'd love to hear what you do and don't believe in re conspiracy theories. Where is your bottom line?

To me it seems it's taken too far, how do I know China exists? I have never seen it except on TV and that could be a fake image created by corporate interests to trick me into working harder or something. Where does this mistrust end?

Your arrogance is overwhelming,,by Islamaphobes do you mean apologists,for sure that way your reasoning would not be questioned..shame its not a closed forum ;)

From the koran

""Verily, for the Muttaqun [righteous], there will be a success (paradise); gardens and grapeyards; and young full-breasted (mature) maidens of equal age; and a full cup (of wine)" (An-Naba 78:31-34).

From the Hadith

Hadith number 2,562 in the collection known as the Sunan al-Tirmidhi says, "The least [reward] for the people of Heaven is 80,000 servants and 72 wives, over which stands a dome of pearls, aquamarine and ruby."

Hadith (play /ˈhædɪθ/[1] or /həˈdiːθ/;[2] Arabic: الحديث‎ al-ḥadīth [ħaˈdiːθ]; pl. aḥādīth; lit. "discussion") are narrations concerning the words and deeds of the Islamic prophet Muhammad. Hadith are regarded by traditional Islamic schools of jurisprudence as important tools for understanding the Qur'an and in matters of jurisprudence.[3] Hadith were evaluated and gathered into large collections during the 8th and 9th centuries. These works are referred to in matters of Islamic law and history to this day

It seems to me that the Hadiths resemble a addendum to the Holy book,didnt you check these ?

Have you noticed your own username?

And what have I lied about ?

Is it the time i started a thread about Movk child sacrifice and bohemian grove

And you screamed and stomped I was a liar

Changed my thread only later to be forced into changing it back again ?

You never did share why you said bohemian grove was a lie ,

First of all, what kind of sad person would want to blow themselves up for 72 virgins? You would have to be seriously horny and mad to think the quickest way to get laid is to blow yourself up. Second, give me 72 experienced ladies any day over these virgins. I wouldn;t have time to teach all 72 noobs! Crazy. Therefore I believe the story is false. Do I win?

First of all, what kind of sad person would want to blow themselves up for 72 virgins? You would have to be seriously horny and mad to think the quickest way to get laid is to blow yourself up. Second, give me 72 experienced ladies any day over these virgins. I wouldn;t have time to teach all 72 noobs! Crazy. Therefore I believe the story is false. Do I win?

No ..you would have time a plenty in paradise for eternity :D

The kind of sad person lives in a society where the opposite sex is totally off-limits until you are married to them and same sex stuff is completely abhorred. Natural urges have to be repressed or let out in some other way.

And what have I lied about ?

Is it the time i started a thread about Movk child sacrifice and bohemian grove

And you screamed and stomped I was a liar

Changed my thread only later to be forced into changing it back again ?

You never did share why you said bohemian grove was a lie ,

Out of the whole thread, you were the only one who actually claimed it was child/mock child sacrifice. You couldn't even keep that consistent, you kept swinging between rants about it being a REAL sacrifice and a MOCK sacrifice.

For anyone who might be interested in a more rational description of the "Cremation of care" show, see

It's a floodlit stage-show, complete with pyrotechnics, soundtrack and audience (which Alex Jones was part of). If you actually watch the full show, it's almost pantomime-like. They had similar opening ceromony shows when I was in the Scouts at activity weekends.

What news sources would you recommend?

Now that Al Quaeda have admitted that Bin Laden is dead, doesn't that mean you and the other conspiracy theorists are a bit redundant and should hide for a while?

Quote; Tony Blair on 7/7. 3pm.

"We know that these people act in the name of Islam"

Quote; BBC. on 7/7 .

"UK Prime Minister Tony Blair said it was "reasonably clear" there had been a series of terrorist attacks.

He said it was "particularly barbaric" that it was timed to coincide with the G8 summit. He is returning to London.

An Islamist website has posted a statement - purportedly from al-Qaeda - claiming it was behind the attacks."

Quote sky news.

"A previously unknown group calling itself the "Secret Organisation al Qaeda in Europe" said it carried out the attacks as revenge for British "military massacres" in Iraq and Afghanistan.".

The website turned out to be fake and based in Texas USA.

Yet you blindly believe the fairytales.

Archived