I was a Bully at School

Nothing unintelligent about it, and it's not an excuse. I think you're talking rubbish, I think you're wrong and can't support your assertion. But feel free to try. Where's your evidence that the bullied become bullies. And please don't make it some story about your fictional life, I really can't be bothered to play make believe.

Nothing unintelligent about it, and it's not an excuse. I think you're talking rubbish, I think you're wrong and can't support your assertion. But feel free to try. Where's your evidence that the bullied become bullies. And please don't make it some story about your fictional life, I really can't be bothered to play make believe.

As I said, I knew you would make up an excuse for not being able to give an intelligent reply.:roll:

As I said, I knew you would make up an excuse for not being able to give an intelligent reply.:roll:

You made an assertion, feel free to try to add some evidence if you can.

But I'll say again, nothing about your fictional life please, real evidence only.

You made an assertion, feel free to try to add some evidence if you can.

But I'll say again, nothing about your fictional life please, real evidence only.

You made an assertion, feel free to try to add some evidence if you can.:hihi:

You're tying yourself in knots my friend.;)

Ermm, no, I just asked that you didn't lie to support your assertion. I'm not interested in a fictional anecdote about your early life and how you now bully the people who work for you.

Do you have any evidence to support what you said? Or were you just blathering?

PS - I didn't deny that it was a basic instinct, I just said that we are able to control our instincts, or at least most of us are.

Ermm, no, I just asked that you didn't lie to support your assertion. I'm not interested in a fictional anecdote about your early life and how you now bully the people who work for you.

Do you have any evidence to support what you said? Or were you just blathering?

PS - I didn't deny that it was a basic instinct, I just said that we are able to control our instincts, or at least most of us are.

Make your mind up, then get back to me.:)

Archived