I was a Bully at School

That's what I was like. I would purposely pick fights with the 'hard' kids.

Yeah! Most of the 'hard' kids turned into jelly when I started mumbling to them. They all knew my dad was sectioned. So that helped enormously.

As a lad I was head and shoulders above most and very strong and fit,I found it easy to over power most kids of my age,when I think back to them days I must have terrified some poor kids and made there liefs a misery,I would not say I am ashamed looking back, but when you are growing up it is a survival of the fittest and you have to find your place in life,I thinks now days a lot of the kids are mony codeled compared to my day,if you did not stick up for your self then they were all over you,I was always in fights and in trouble and ended up being expelled from school,when I left school I went to work as a mechanic and never looked back,my Dad was my hero and he made me look after my self,and I past the same on to my son,I'm not sure about things now days but they seem to be gangs and not the stand up fights that we had in my generation,if you look at most of the successful people now they are mostly out spoken and loud no doubt most of them were something like a bully in the past.
My bold

What an appalling person you must be, if you can freely admit to making other people's lives a misery but say you don't feel ashamed of it!

I wonder if you'll still have the same attitude about "survival of the fittest" when you get old and incapable of physically defending yourself? If your life is made a misery by young people bullying you, for example, will you just accept it, because they're just trying to find their place in life?

Bullies are cowards in disguise.
I was never a coward and not in disguise, quite the opposite,I was in the army and did my bit,and never shirked any duties and stood up to some serous people.

I've never got the whole 'bullies are cowards' thing. i can safely say that I was never a coward at school. Bullying is not a nice thing to do, but it doesn't make somebody a coward. It's just a word that is thrown around every time bullying is mentioned, when it is simply not relevant at all.

My bold

What an appalling person you must be, if you can freely admit to making other people's lives a misery but say you don't feel ashamed of it!

I wonder if you'll still have the same attitude about "survival of the fittest" when you get old and incapable of physically defending yourself? If your life is made a misery by young people bullying you, for example, will you just accept it, because they're just trying to find their place in life?

Yes they say what comes round,pay back or what ever

I was never a coward and not in disguise, quite the opposite,I was in the army and did my bit,and never shirked any duties and stood up to some serous people.

So, when you busy bullying other children at school, did you bully any who were bigger or stronger than you?? Or did you stick to the ones who were smaller and weaker?

Are you certain that you were a bully then? As they do tend to be pretty cowardly, and in my experience, damaged people with insecurities... That siad, I knew a few who ended up in the forces, as they needed something to belong to...

Yes they say what comes round,pay back or what ever

To be honest, you can't say fairer than that... Bit too much like a extention of Lord of the Flies for my liking though - I don't like to see old men kicked to bits by young kids who just like picking on weaker people... Makes me angry that does, whether the old fella had been a terrible younger man or not...

Are you certain that you were a bully then? As they do tend to be pretty cowardly, and in my experience, damaged people with insecurities... That siad, I knew a few who ended up in the forces, as they needed something to belong to...
No I was not damaged at all I was well looked after by a caring family.

I was in the middle of the pecking order at school, i never got trouble, nor looked for it.

I do remember chinning a bully though, he wasn't the hardest in the school by some way, but he was way the biggest bully.

There was this girl ya see, i was only 11, but he pushed her with both hands, knocking her backwards off a swing, so i chinned him. :hihi:

I eventually made her my girlfriend, with my charming wooing, but she dumped me after 2 weeks. :D

Archived