I was a Bully at School

I've never got the whole 'bullies are cowards' thing. i can safely say that I was never a coward at school. Bullying is not a nice thing to do, but it doesn't make somebody a coward. It's just a word that is thrown around every time bullying is mentioned, when it is simply not relevant at all.

Bullying is someone strong picking on someone weaker who they know won't or can't fight back. That sounds like the actions of a coward.

My experience of school bullies was that they were always the thick kids from the wrong end of the village, I assume they couldn't cope with being intellectually inferior and so had to prove their superiority by pushing someone around physically.

A colleague had to go to a meeting the other day with the school headmaster for his son.

I asked him how it went on Friday and he said he'd been very surprised to hear the headmaster tell him that ultimately his son needed to punch this other boy in his opinion and that that would probably be the end of the problem!

I've never got the whole 'bullies are cowards' thing. i can safely say that I was never a coward at school. Bullying is not a nice thing to do, but it doesn't make somebody a coward. It's just a word that is thrown around every time bullying is mentioned, when it is simply not relevant at all.

Just because you're unable to understand something, it doesn't mean it's wrong. Bullying is the ultimate in cowardice. You were a coward at school, you just don't realise it.

Just because you're unable to understand something, it doesn't mean it's wrong. Bullying is the ultimate in cowardice. You were a coward at school, you just don't realise it.

You know me better than I know myself do you? I know for a fact I wasn't a coward. How can you tell me that I was a coward? Were you there?

You know me better than I know myself do you? I know for a fact I wasn't a coward. How can you tell me that I was a coward? Were you there?

I won't argue with you, because you've already said that you don't understand. I don't have the time, or the desire, to make you understand. You've admitted your cowardice though, just read it back.

I won't argue with you, because you've already said that you don't understand. I don't have the time, or the desire, to make you understand. You've admitted your cowardice though, just read it back.

I have admitted my cowardice? When was this?

Archived