Strange re-occurring dreams

I keep getting this re-occurring dream where people keep stealing our 6ft gravel board fence and galvanised steel shed.

I've been having this dream ever since we had the fence put up the other year.

It's getting annoying now because they always feel real and I wake up feeling like I've actually lost the fence and shed, even though I'm aware it was just a dream, the feeling of loss is still there.

I'm not one of these people that believe dreams have meaning, some people are saying that these dreams could represent insecurity on a subconscious level.

In reality the fencing is unlikely to get stolen because it doesn't have any wooden panels which are generally what thieves go for because they are light and sell for more than gravel board fencing.

Also the shed is too big and heavy to make it an easy task to dismantle.

I know all this, yet I still dream about it all getting stolen.

The dream itself is not the same every time, some times it's just gone and I don't see who took it, other times I catch them in the act and contact the police, a few times I've caught them and my back yard turns into a scene from a horror film as my (dainty ickle) wife massacre's them messily.

I think you may love your shed a tad to much. Given your wives blood thirsty temperament one would hope it's just a platonic relationship and has yet to progress to the next level. Whatever that may be :love:

jb

So your saying I should paint the shed green then.

Archived