Need some ideas for a golden wedding anniversary present

Google "golden wedding rose" - it's a beautiful rose bush, with amazing yellow flowers, which they can enjoy for years to come. It's available at lots of local nurseries, and if you want to make it more special or spend up to your budget, why not buy a beautiful pot for it.

I did this for my parents ruby anniversary (there's a ruby wedding rose bush too!) and they loved it so much that they did the same for their friends recently.

So much nicer to get them something living that they can enjoy forever, than something naff which will gather dust.

x

it was my moms 50th recently i made her a photo album really sentimental reminiscing through her life etc the photos are the pages really and it is within your budget so you could do that and maybe get a voucher for rest of money for a restaurant , as s it doesnt cost them an arm and a leg

http://www.aldiphotos.co.uk/ cost me about £20 pp really a thoughtful piece in my opinion a keepsake hand-me-down

dont forget they can get a card from the queen. ring buckingham palace & they tell you what to do. my grandparents were thrilled when they got theirs

are you joshing me ?or is this true?my parents would love this!!

Archived