Taliban & Bin Laden Conspiracy

That's up to you.

There is wisdom in knowing what you can change in life, and foolishness in obsessing over lies, exageration, and trivialities.

If it's a hobby then that's cool, but it seems as though you're taking things all too seriously. That's fine, too, but words have power and one should be exceptionally wary if speaking if one is not certain of the truth.

The key word here is "truth"

There is wisdom in knowing what you can change in life, and foolishness in obsessing over lies, exageration, and trivialities.

If it's a hobby then that's cool, but it seems as though you're taking things all too seriously. That's fine, too, but words have power and one should be exceptionally wary if speaking if one is not certain of the truth.

The key word here is "truth"

I'm certain 9/11 and 7/7 were "inside jobs".

Knowing what truly happened is another thing.

Considering I believe 100% it was orchestrated by "the powers that be" to gain control of certain countries and resources,don't you think the right thing to do would be express my unhappiness and try to raise awareness.

Thousands of innocents have died on the back of those events.

If it was widely known then maybe we could do something to change it.

Considering I believe 100% it was orchestrated by "the powers that be" to gain control of certain countries and resources,don't you think the right thing to do would be express my unhappiness and try to raise awareness.

I am certain that the conspiracies that you believe in were orchestrated by "the powers that would like to be" to gain control of impressionable minds, to nurture hatreds, and support violence.

Even if I was to accept that your 'certainty' is just as likely as mine, which I don't, then I think Karis's words previous to yours were very apt.

"There is wisdom in knowing what you can change in life, and foolishness in obsessing over lies, exaggeration, and trivialities."

You take this far too seriously. It is a negative hobby based on the negative aspects of human traits such as suspicion, racism, and hatred. It is ultimately dangerous, and the fact that you have been found out using multiple personalities to spew your nonsense shows how obsessive you have become.

:(

You take this far too seriously. It is a negative hobby based on the negative aspects of human traits such as suspicion, racism, and hatred. It is ultimately dangerous, and the fact that you have been found out using multiple personalities to spew your nonsense shows how obsessive you have become.

What on earth makes you think vResistance is using multiple personalities.

His posts are nothing like those of for example truthlogic and dabuckle.

It,s because I had a bit of banter with myself the other day.

I'm not sure they believe it really.

Because he was caught. See post #23.

Banter with himself? Ha ha.

:hihi:

Because he was caught. See post #23.

Banter with himself? Ha ha.

Oh, I remember seeing that - no, that was just vResistance talking to himself. I think he'd done similar before, asking himself questions and answering them - only in a single post rather than multiple ones.

Oh, I remember seeing that - no, that was just vResistance talking to himself. I think he'd done similar before, asking himself questions and answering them - only in a single post rather than multiple ones.

Occam's razor? Seemed rather obvious at the time, if you were actually reading live rather than catching up later. A number of us came to the same conclusion.

And why were the posts removed? At his request no doubt, when he realised his 'mistake'.

At least there's more evidence there for his sockpuppetry, than there is for any of his hypotheses.

You do understand what a oxymoron is don't you? You 100% believe something to be despite not having one shred of evidence that stands up to scrutiny.

Archived