Taliban & Bin Laden Conspiracy

And applying Occam's Razor, why would aliens set up a Moon base instead of an Earth base?

WELLLLLlll.. The conspiracy... let's say, people (for once) think it's so the aliens could observe us.

Yet it's on the side of the Moon that never sees the Earth.

While this is all somewhat off-topic, it does highlight how people get a grain of an idea and run with it, making the facts fit their purpose.

Edit: oops, I mean "facts".

Could it mean that aliens abandoned their moon base to assimilate with early humans? Is that what we see in ancient Egyptian texts and was it alien moon base technology that built the pyramids?

To do.

(as long as you leave 30 seconds between posts).

The posts weren't a few seconds, or mins, apart. He quoted posts, one by one, four times, that were days old, and had an actual conversation with himself. I suspect, as did others, that he mixed up his logging off and back on procedure.

However, I will concur that it is quite possible that a conspiracy hypothesiser could have personal traits that include talking to themselves.

Dishonesty or madness? Whatever?

:hihi:

The posts weren't a few seconds, or mins, apart. He quoted posts, one by one, four times, that were days old, and had an actual conversation with himself. I suspect, as did others, that he mixed up his logging off and back on procedure.

However, I will concur that it is quite possible that a conspiracy hypothesiser could have personal traits that include talking to themselves.

You see this a lot online and especially with certain kinds of people. The decent ones will open up and admit what they're doing, but most will just make excuses.

In this case, SF has become a war zone for these people and they'll get their point across any way they can.

What I don't understand (apart from that they find it amusing) is why? Surely you look to talk to interested parties. The SF is hardly the place to recruit new conspiracy theorists - we're more interested in talking about Job Centre potato claims :P

vResistance certainly has at least one other identity though.

On the "Burn the Church" thread mj.scuba and myself noted that he had inadvertently quoted himself 4 times, and replied with comments in agreement as if they were two totally different people.

What is odd however, is that all those posts have been removed, together with mine and mj.scuba's comments which pointed this out. :suspect:

You can still see the comments if you click on the following google search, and select one of the cached copies:

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&nomo=1&q=%22vresistance+quoting+him%2Fherself+4+times%22+site%3Ahttp%3A%2F%2Fwww.sheffieldforum.co.uk&btnG=Search&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=

If you click on the current version, all the incriminating posts have been removed. One has to wonder why somebody would assist a conspiracy 'theorist' sockpuppet to hide his/her actions when they contravene with forum rules.

:huh:

Kin brilliant :hihi:

You see this a lot online and especially with certain kinds of people. The decent ones will open up and admit what they're doing, but most will just make excuses.

In this case, SF has become a war zone for these people and they'll get their point across any way they can.

What I don't understand (apart from that they find it amusing) is why? Surely you look to talk to interested parties. The SF is hardly the place to recruit new conspiracy theorists - we're more interested in talking about Job Centre potato claims :P

Exactly.

I listened to a 7/7 survivor talk about the events of that day on Newsnight recently. She had me in tears at how her life had changed. She described the bomber in detail, his actions etc. At no point did she say he looked nothing like the man they were talking about at the inquest.

I accused vResistance of basically calling these people liars, and his reply was the party line that they are the victims of government lies. But calling them liars is exactly what he is doing.

If people want hobbies, then there are so many to choose from. It's such a shame that some are now choosing this one, spreading suspicions and misery.

:(

Kin brilliant :hihi:

Yes, I thought so too.

So sockpuppeteer, or talking to yourself at length and in detail?

Dishonest or mad? Your call.

Either way your credentials for knowledge of any 'truth' seem somewhat flaky.

:hihi::hihi:

indeed, seems ironic really, a conspiracy theorist banging on about facts and being honest and gets busted being dishonest, prolly a conspiracy too :suspect:

Exactly.

I listened to a 7/7 survivor talk about the events of that day on Newsnight recently. She had me in tears at how her life had changed. She described the bomber in detail, his actions etc. At no point did she say he looked nothing like the man they were talking about at the inquest.

I accused vResistance of basically calling these people liars, and his reply was the party line that they are the victims of government lies. But calling them liars is exactly what he is doing.

If people want hobbies, then there are so many to choose from. It's such a shame that some are now choosing this one, spreading suspicions and misery.

:(

Any link to this woman's statement.

Yes, I thought so too.

So sockpuppeteer, or talking to yourself at length and in detail?

Dishonest or mad? Your call.

Either way your credentials for knowledge of any 'truth' seem somewhat flaky.

:hihi::hihi:

So who do you think is my aka :hihi:

Archived