Taliban & Bin Laden Conspiracy

This is failry important , we are in americas longest running war , hundreds of dead Brits ,

Why do YOU think we went into afganistan ?

Was it cuz Taliban refused to hand over bin laden ?

( or is the subject not important as it does not impact the lives of your puppies ?)

It's funny how you twist my positive post on being the best possible person you can for the people around you into something ... else!

And, while I find the whole subject both tragic and unacceptable in equal measure, would I discuss my views (beyond those just stated) on an open forum. Good grief no.

You really need to get some perspective as you're certainly not convincing anyone of anything. I wish you'd take your pointless agenda elsewhere as I see you've added a bunch of new posts and they're all as tired and boring as the last ones.

And I make no secret that I love my dogs and a huge number of people around me. They all get to priority in my life.

What would be the point?

What's bizarre is that, despite the evidence, you still think I'm someone else, despite the fact that I actually took the time to post who I was, AND that it's really very easy to find out who I am in real life.

having a youtube account with a real name ,

and also having a website business which would not rely help to hide your identity ( if any one was that bothered about what you HAD EVER SAID )

You are too subjective. Try being objective..Or nobody will believe you, like they don't

frank

the facts speak for them selves, the only people who question every thing i say and do are the same bunch of avatar who follow me every were on sf.

the point of the thread is very simple,

and to ask you the same question ,

were you also lead to believe the reason we invaded Afghanistan was that the Taliban refused to hand Bin Laden over?

They went in because Goldilocks ate mummy bears porridge.

typical response from some one who is too afraid to admit the truth

bassman62 is our UK version of harlyman,

both were severely effected by CNN and alike into believing Taliban gave a big F* U to the west when asked about Bin Laden ,

having a youtube account with a real name ,

and also having a website business which would not rely help to hide your identity ( if any one was that bothered about what you HAD EVER SAID )

Your sentence requires a translator.

However, I imagine, for all your bluster and attention seeking whining, that I've touched more lives in a positive and meaningful manner than you ever will.

1. Do you think the Taliban actually had Bin Laden in their custody?

2. If so, what evidence led you to this conclusion?

Tony ( who thinks that " simple irrefutable facts dont need evidence "

no my longtime friend Tony , i never claimed that i believed that the taliban had Bin ladedn in their custody

However with out using TOO much imagination and common sense , they were the people in control of much of that country , and as such were in the prime position to hand him over to the USA or Saudi arabia or any other country they offered ,

but like the links suggest american Government Ignored them until AFTER 9/11

and even after 9/11 taliban still said over and over again they would hand him over!

CANT HAVE A WAR IF DIPLOMACY IS USED..

What's very funny is that he inadvertanty quoted himself 4 times on a thread recently, and had a 'conversation' with himself, mostly in agreement. This logging off and back on must get confusing, and on that occasion he forgot.

:hihi:

another paranoid user claiming i use multiple accounts?

i am logged on 24 hours a day via my i phone!

so you are incorrect into thinking i log on and off again!

however back to the subject

do you also believe Taliban refused to hand over Bin Laden? or have i shed the light of Truth on your world?

i am logged on 24 hours a day via my i phone!

Truthlogic, spouting lies and misdirection 24 hours a day!

Ever thought about getting a job working for Satan? :P

Edit: Hang on, I just realised: you already DO!

What on earth makes you think vResistance is using multiple personalities.

His posts are nothing like those of for example truthlogic and dabuckle.

thank you longcol for explain to these paranoid users ,

Mods can see all IP address being used and as such will terminate accounts which use multiple avatars,

Archived