Taliban & Bin Laden Conspiracy

Tony ( who thinks that " simple irrefutable facts dont need evidence "

no my longtime friend Tony , i never claimed that i believed that the taliban had Bin ladedn in their custody

However with out using TOO much imagination and common sense , they were the people in control of much of that country , and as such were in the prime position to hand him over to the USA or Saudi arabia or any other country they offered ,

but like the links suggest american Government Ignored them until AFTER 9/11

and even after 9/11 taliban still said over and over again they would hand him over!

CANT HAVE A WAR IF DIPLOMACY IS USED..

WOW! He finally gave an answer!

So... The Taliban were in control of much of Afghanistan, which puts them in a prime position to hand over someone they didn't actually have, who was found in another country anyway?

What's very funny is that he inadvertanty quoted himself 4 times on a thread recently, and had a 'conversation' with himself, mostly in agreement. This logging off and back on must get confusing, and on that occasion he forgot.

:hihi:

another paranoid user claiming i use multiple accounts?

i am logged on 24 hours a day via my i phone!

so you are incorrect into thinking i log on and off again!

So I make reference to another user quoting himself 4 times, and having a 'conversation' with himself, and you jump to the conclusion that I'm referring to you and call me paranoid.

Priceless!

:hihi::loopy::hihi:

OK. Some cold hard reality time.

1. You might be certain, but, so what. There's nothing you can do about it now and the only absolute certainty is that you can't change what happened or bring the lives back.

lives are still being sacrificed every day due to that event! ( i know you cant comprehend that as the media does not report the deaths of american soldiers or afghans as much now )

Even if you were certain, again, so what. It's not going to change anything or give anyone the power to do something about it. These things happen way beyond our sphere of influence and all we can do is handle them in the best way we can.

got to agree with Karis ,

and v also knows my position, there is nothing we can do against the powers which be, BUT that does not mean we need to act dumb , and cocoon ourselves from the TRUTH!

For all your certainty, you could be horribly horribly wrong. In which case you're on an outrageously deluded mission.

1. At best the government lies in order to satisfy the want of corporations who will do any thing to maintain profit , including war.

2. At worst they are a group of satanists hell bent on population reduction etc.

if you dont believe any of the above

WHO IS THE ONE WITH A DELUDED MIND?

The posts weren't a few seconds, or mins, apart. He quoted posts, one by one, four times, that were days old, and had an actual conversation with himself. I suspect, as did others, that he mixed up his logging off and back on procedure.

However, I will concur that it is quite possible that a conspiracy hypothesiser could have personal traits that include talking to themselves.

Dishonesty or madness? Whatever?

:hihi:

V resistance and Longcol just explained what had happened!

i suggest you re-read his thread!

your getting slightly "outofshape" just because he quoted him self!

2. At worst they are a group of satanists hell bent on population reduction etc.

if you dont believe any of the above

WHO IS THE ONE WITH A DELUDED MIND?

Well, it sure as hell ain't me. And I don't mind if our Government follows Satan (we've already established you've no idea what that actually means); their religious persuasion is of no importance to me.

If people don't like our Government, they should be more selective in the general elections.

Edit: a person should be judged on their actions not on their beliefs...

V resistance and Longcol just explained what had happened!

i suggest you re-read his thread!

your getting slightly "outofshape" just because he quoted him self!

You accused me of accusing you of multiple logging.

I made no such claim.

Instead of an apology, the blame is mine apparently.

Unbelievable!

:roll:

If the FACTS are there, why do you and the rest of the conspiracy fans repeatedly time after time fail or refuse to show them to us?

You could probably do with looking up the definition of FACTS (that wouldn't be mincing words, it'd be researching) before linking us to another badly made site/video.

Your line that I highlighted in blue reminds me of when a child says they can see a horse or a turtle in the clouds.

its funny how Rootsbooster and others AWALYS take a pop at us for using video evidence via youtube,

claiming it is not a proper source

however BBC , CNN and other media outlets have repeatably over and over again ALSO used youtube vids as their sources!

any comment on that?

( i bet the youtube discredit tactic will not be used from today onwards will they root )?

its funny how Rootsbooster and others AWALYS take a pop at us for using video evidence via youtube,

claiming it is not a proper source

however BBC , CNN and other media outlets have repeatably over and over again ALSO used youtube vids as their sources!

any comment on that?

Well, that's because EVERY link you make is utter hogwash with absolutely no content whatsoever. You think 'fact' means some nutter speaking with outrageous hyperbole.

All your links are utterly devoid of substance.

I wish you could see that!

Edit: When am I going to get accused of baby mangling again? It's been, what, 24 hours?

It's funny how you twist my positive post on being the best possible person you can for the people around you into something ... else!

And, while I find the whole subject both tragic and unacceptable in equal measure, would I discuss my views (beyond those just stated) on an open forum. Good grief no.

You really need to get some perspective as you're certainly not convincing anyone of anything. I wish you'd take your pointless agenda elsewhere as I see you've added a bunch of new posts and they're all as tired and boring as the last ones.

And I make no secret that I love my dogs and a huge number of people around me. They all get to priority in my life.

no karis i did not twist anything

its actually your narrow minded view of the world which is being picked at..

your view is that the war is NOT important as it does not impact my life,

WOW! He finally gave an answer!

So... The Taliban were in control of much of Afghanistan, which puts them in a prime position to hand over someone they didn't actually have, who was found in another country anyway?

i said the same sort of thing in a earlier post, but as you have proven before you are incapable of reading for your self and require pictures as evidence , dont you?

Archived