Taliban & Bin Laden Conspiracy

It is certainly true for a brief period the Taliban eradicated some 90% of opium procuction in Afghanistan.

Whether that was a short term tactic to gain aid (or push up the price as some have claimed) we don't know.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opium_production_in_Afghanistan

Thanks, whenever I request sources or proof DabuckleTruthlogic reacts as though i'm insulting him. You've just helped us partly avoid 5 or so pages of requests and rants.

Had to start this thread due to a number of users who still believe that the invasion of Afghanistan was due to the Taliban refusing to hand over Bin laden . ( A Media Created LIE )

The below interviews show without a shred of doubt that the Taliban offered to hand over Osman Bin Laden Numerous times to the American Government

Even Before 9/11

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-V22t6TNGc4&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAgnsPUq7f0

these are only short videos which will undoubtedly bring to light how american policy was only to invade Afghanistan one way or another.

Not again, the last few threads on this were closed because you got abusive etc.

You spout crap, don't answer questions and ignore opinions on the matter. Your one of those people who just goes against the grain, if the majority of people think one thing, you will agree with another just because it's going against the general idea of it. There is actually a proper name for these types of people but I can't remember it :/

fact: taliban almost eradicated opium production

fact: taliban offered to hand over binny even before 9/11 in return for lifting of sanctions , or providing evidence he was a behind attacks

fact : Taliban offered to hand over binny to 3rd part eg saudi

usa ignored requests

which one of the above facts can you not swallow and if not true what is the truth?

" bush said he did it , and we gona smoke him out "?

Where is your proof to backup these 'facts'? I can guarantee you won't have them, you will believe anything as long as it's backing up your beliefs and as long as it's not a reliable source (some news organizations, governments etc)

I didn't think anyone disputed that the Taliban:

A) asked for proof of Osama Bin Laden's involvement in 9/11. Something you would think they were entitled to..... just think for example of the furore here about deporting the autistic UFO nut to the US a few years ago. Proof of some form is a reasonable request.

B) latterly said they would arrange for him to be deported even without evidence to a muslim country to face trial.

As Longcol points out it is debateable whether they would have been able to do this.

Just because it is Truthlogic making claims doesn't mean everything he says is nonsense.

Not again, the last few threads on this were closed because you got abusive etc.

You spout crap, don't answer questions and ignore opinions on the matter. Your one of those people who just goes against the grain, if the majority of people think one thing, you will agree with another just because it's going against the general idea of it. There is actually a proper name for these types of people but I can't remember it :/

Where is your proof to backup these 'facts'? I can guarantee you won't have them, you will believe anything as long as it's backing up your beliefs and as long as it's not a reliable source (some news organizations, governments etc)

Why didn't you say 'I don't like you'? Would have made it much more obviously personal. :hihi:

Slightly off topic only a fool actually believes what they are told by the government. :hihi:

Slightly off topic only a fool actually believes what they are told by the government. :hihi:

There's a difference between not believing every word the government says (drawing conclusions based on what they say and other sources) and actively avoiding anything they say because it's all lies which is what the protagonists of these theories claim.

I'm pretty sure it's impossible for a single person, let alone a group of them, in any capacity to convincingly lie 100% of the time.

According to "truthlogic", everything the BBC says is propaganda at best, but normally complete lies. I ask, what point would there be in the BBC lying about this story: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-13437279 - and further, I don't see any opportunities for propaganda in there...

The government is not a single person. Neither is it a small group of people. It is a large number of people, backed by an even larger (half a million) number of people. Some of them will lie. But we are all entitled to run for office if we wish, we can watch BBC Parliament until our eyeballs drop out, and read every word that they utter.

Nobody would suggest that we should believe everything that government tells us, but we should trust it. If you don't, become an MP.

To be honest, I don't think I would swap our government for that of any other country. (I would ditch the party politics bit though).

As I said on another thread, I don't expect to be told the truth by our government, but I do expect honest integrity.

Archived