Taliban & Bin Laden Conspiracy

I'm starting to think that conspiracy theories are the conspiracy, an attempt to totaly confuse us with utter barmyness and destroy our ability to tell total drivvel from reality, to the point where if soemone says "the world is being run by cats" we go "oh, yeah, I can totaly believe that, I saw it on YouTube"

This should be easy ,

Were have I ever said " everything BBC says are lies "

You find me that quote and I will delete my avatar !

What we will find is that it's YOU who are making false claims agaist me !

Put Ur money were ur mouth is !

Prove I said that !!

Erm, that's not how it works on these threads. You prove you didn't say it. (not that I said you said "everything BBC says are lies", go back and read the post again).

What these avatars do is try and side step the issue being discussed !

Which is that tha Taliban were ready to talk hand over bin laden even before 9/11

Which is why you keep being asked "Were they in a position to actually hand him over?".

Why do you keep side-stepping that question?

( I find it odd how rootbooster now considers wiki links evidence , strange did i change his attitude or was it longcol ?)

Wait.... what?

I've never stated that wikipedia links aren't evidence. They're not PROOF though. I asked for a SOURCE and Longcol gave it.

That's 3 things you could do with learning the definition of.

I'm starting to think that conspiracy theories are the conspiracy, an attempt to totaly confuse us with utter barmyness and destroy our ability to tell total drivvel from reality, to the point where if soemone says "the world is being run by cats" we go "oh, yeah, I can totaly believe that, I saw it on YouTube"
It doesn't actually make any difference. When I was a child I thought that when I became a grown up that at some point someone would sit me down and explain to me how the world works and that sense would be made of the chaos. Now I am an adult i'm still waiting. The world may as well be run by cows. The truth is nobody is in charge truthlogic and vresistance may as well run around and spew their paranoia because they're a right as anyone. The only difference is they get the oxygen of publicity they crave on here which encourages them to be more barking. They are like the kid at school that would eat worms for a bet then graduates to eating snot and eventually chokes on someone elses vomit

The world may as well be run by cows.

+1 vote :thumbsup:

:

The only difference is they get the oxygen of publicity they crave on here which encourages them to be more barking. They are like the kid at school that would eat worms for a bet then graduates to eating snot and eventually chokes on someone elses vomit

Hey, that kid is still alive thankyou very much :rant:

Record number?

Is that more than WWI or WWII then? Or the Napoleonic wars? Or the first British-Afghan War (1838-42)?

Silly response yet again!

2010 record number of fatalities for occupation forces In afganistan

2011 already on target to beat that !

Why on earth did u think we were taking about ww2???

Give proof. We've asked a few times now. A youtube video is in no way proof, just because someone said they had offered the whitehouse something it does not prove it.

Prove firstly that they had prior knowledge (no, we won't research it, the whole point is that if your going to make a claim you back it up!) then prove that they had actually made a fair offer to the whitehouse (do you really think they'd have just given him up like that without question? My guess is if there was ever a offer then it will have been in return for something or on their terms.)

Prove what ?

There are 3 links at the start of this thread ! That's your proof / evidence !

If you are at all capable analzye and debunk the 3 videos !

The vids also has another 2 parts which is a in-depth interview with the person who was representing the Taliban in Washington !

The other clips are from MBNC

The fact is Taliban offered bin laden . If you think no tell me why and give me the source !

Nice to see people still have an interest in these subjects, I can see that you are waking up slowly but surely. FREE YOUR MINDS FROM THE PRISON PLANET!!!:D

Paranoia has set it for some of my followers here on sf

Apparently I am you and you are me !

But next time please can I be you and you be me ?

Lots of fun :-)

This should be easy ,

Were have I ever said " everything BBC says are lies "

You find me that quote and I will delete my avatar !

What we will find is that it's YOU who are making false claims agaist me !

Put Ur money were ur mouth is !

Prove I said that !!

Your not that dipstick that continually releases stupid videos relating mainly to his baiting of the authorities are you ?..I just forget his name is it Darren some nut or other ?

Archived