Looking for Firmingers in Chesterfield

Hi; my name is Christian and I am looking for my mums pen pal who was called Janice Firminger. She most certainly got married and might have changed her name! All I know by stories I've heard that the whole family, father and mother and children had names beginning with the letter J! ( John, Joan etc.) Does anyone here has any recollection about the family and perhaps knows how to get in touch with them?

Any hint appreciated!

Thanks in advance.

Christian

Hi; my name is Christian and I am looking for my mums pen pal who was called Janice Firminger. She most certainly got married and might have changed her name! All I know by stories I've heard that the whole family, father and mother and children had names beginning with the letter J! ( John, Joan etc.) Does anyone here has any recollection about the family and perhaps knows how to get in touch with them?

Any hint appreciated!

Thanks in advance.

Christian

Is this the family taken from Ancestry:

Janis Firminger Dec 1949 Chesterfield Derbyshire

John A Firminger Mar 1954 Chesterfield Derbyshire

Joanne Firminger Dec 1960 Chesterfield

• 8 months later...
Is this the family taken from Ancestry:

Janis Firminger Dec 1949 Chesterfield Derbyshire

John A Firminger Mar 1954 Chesterfield Derbyshire

Joanne Firminger Dec 1960 Chesterfield

A John Firminger plays the drums at the Dusty Miller pub Barlborough on Wed or Thurs nights.

He is also an author who writes on local history.

Archived