New trial for murder of Stephen Lawrence

which is all good and well i believe its right individuals should have rights in such matters.

BUT

1: i still say youd be the first out with the pitchfork if it happens in other certain cases which DONT fit in with your narrow views.

I'll just answer this but i am starting to get annoyed with you now, READ BACK THROUGH THE THREAD and you can clearly see Britpat made the same comment regarding a Muslim defendant.

Longcol, the chinese water torture approach doesn't work with Streamline, you need a sledgehammer :hihi:

6 pages in and not one of em has actually mentioned the trial for the other one lol

selective reading / hearing

Didn't Griffin at some point try to smear Lawrence as a drug dealer and claim it was a black on black murder?

Did he? How would he know, the police haven't even managed to solve it getting on for 2 decades later, this is where we came in ! :rolleyes:

I'll just answer this but i am starting to get annoyed with you now, READ BACK THROUGH THE THREAD and you can clearly see Britpat made the same comment regarding a Muslim defendant.

i saw, but i dont actually think he means it, i really believe its a selective view.

its funny how the right wingers bang on about free speech and now rights for individuals WHEN IT SUITS THEIR VIEWPOINT

6 pages in and not one of em has actually mentioned the trial for the other one lol

selective reading / hearing

You really should learn to read ( spelling and thinking could go on your todo list as well)

I have already disagreed with 'Muslim extremists' being tried twice !

I have already stated that providing a prima facie case exists I can't see why the 'other one' shouldn't be tried.

Go back to sleep now. :hihi:

Archived