New trial for murder of Stephen Lawrence

Did he? How would he know,

Exactly!

He knew absolutely nothing about the case but still saw fit to publically accuse Stephen Lawrence of being a drug dealer at the time. :suspect:

That makes him nothing more than a nasty little racist.

John X

How would you feel if William Dunlop had raped and murdered your daughter, committed acts of necrophilia on her, then having been tried and acquitted boasted at a subsequent court appearance that he had in fact done it because he knew he couldn't be retried for her murder?

Along the same lines I wonder how you would have felt had you been Colin Stagg?

The point you seem to be missing is that because the state has massive resources it's in a position to pursue individuals, in contrast individuals don't have this luxury.

I'll just answer this but i am starting to get annoyed with you now, READ BACK THROUGH THE THREAD and you can clearly see Britpat made the same comment regarding a Muslim defendant.

Don't get annoyed just learn to spot a rattled liberalista when you see one ;)

I have already disagreed with 'Muslim extremists' being tried twice

Well you're a bloody fool then, if new evidence comes to light that strongly suggests they did it, try them again and send the buggers to prison...did your cognitive brain depart your head this afternoon BP?!

The point you seem to be missing is that because the state has massive resources it's in a position to pursue individuals, in contrast individuals don't have this luxury.

sigh but theyre not persuing anybody, theyve kept open a murder inquiry for 18 years cos they ballsed it up the first time, they obviously have info on the accused we dont, they have NEW evidence, they arent just randomly plucking unlucky folks off the street

as i said...........you took a side from the off then accuse me of doing so when i actually posted we'll see if hes guilty come the trial....hmmmmmmmm

so if hes found guilty is that it then,what happens if they find the new evidence is tainted after the trial ?

I agree although Stagg was slightly hoisted by his own pitard in falling for the honeytrap set by the Metropolitan police.

Although it might not address the grievous behaviour of the police, Stagg was awarded substantial compensation and in fairness he was only tried once and acquitted, trials that many defendants endure in the court system.

Archived