New trial for murder of Stephen Lawrence

My point is that they could go on forever. guilty ..released on appeal ? because believe me if he is found guilty the appeal will be straight in and possibly to the human rights court

..and the same could apply to any other case

i dont have a viewpoint on the subject, im happy theres a retrial, itl show if hes guilty once and for all........if they dont balls it up again

if he comes out guilty string him up

if he comes out INNOCENT (which is NOT what happened the first time) then fairy snuff

You don't have a clue do you. Courts don't find people innocent they find them Guilty, Not Guilty or fail to reach a verdict.

The defendant is presumed innocent and that remains unchanged unless convicted.

My point is that they could go on forever. guilty ..released on appeal ? because believe me if he is found guilty the appeal will be straight in and possibly to the human rights court

all guilty partys try an appeal dont you think they dont, all convicts are "innocent" its called playing the game

as i said about 5 pages ago theres been people found innocent locked up for years yes, theres also prolly just as many guilty partys getting away with the crime

will they go on forever? i doubt it, i think this one will prove it either way and as i said only a trial will tell, otherwise if we follow all you lots advice on here and just let him go instead will we ever get an answer? no, the what ifs will go on forever?

You don't have a clue do you. Courts don't find people innocent they find them Guilty, Not Guilty or fail to reach a verdict.

The defendant is presumed innocent and that remains unchanged unless convicted.

you know EXACTLY what i meant stop playing semantics, if hes not found guilty hes innocent

Of course it does and its wrong and unfair the only way this should go back to court now is if the accused has admitted the offence.

didnt somebody else say he HAS admitted it after the first trial?

Nowt like the cool head of reason eh Riv? :hihi:

Just did it to wind them up cus it's obvious what happened, they even bragged about it, doesn't need Einstein to work it out. Don't get me wrong I don't have much faith in the police normally but if they can't even see the plain truth here then god help the human race.

Archived