New trial for murder of Stephen Lawrence

How do you know?

Because I know people they admitted it too.

After the trial Norris and Dobson thought they were fireproof and went round bragging to all and sundry how they had 'done the ******' and got away with it.

I don't think there is anyone in South East London black or white, who believes they are innocent.

John X

all guilty partys try an appeal dont you think they dont, all convicts are "innocent" its called playing the game

as i said about 5 pages ago theres been people found innocent locked up for years yes, theres also prolly just as many guilty partys getting away with the crime

will they go on forever? i doubt it, i think this one will prove it either way and as i said only a trial will tell, otherwise if we follow all you lots advice on here and just let him go instead will we ever get an answer? no, the what ifs will go on forever?

I know more about "the game" as you call it than you will ever know if you live to be a hundred,double jeapordy was originally brought in to stop what is happening now ,if he is found innocent again which i doubt, do you think that will be the end of it?,they want him for this one and they will get him.heres another chapter to your "game"..you cant beat the man ,you can play with them some but they will get you eventually ,even if its for something you have not done,obviously Im not talking one offs here

I agree although Stagg was slightly hoisted by his own pitard in falling for the honeytrap set by the Metropolitan police.

So you think an innocent man who fell for a sophisticated trap that was laid by the metropolitan Police was slightly to blame?

Because I know people they admitted it too.

After the trial Norris and Dobson thought they were fireproof and went round bragging to all and sundry how they had 'done the ******' and got away with it.

I don't think there is anyone in South East London black or white, who believes they are innocent.

John X

Well at least you admit that it will be difficult to get an impartial jury.

Thats the problem ,there is no chance of an impartial jury too much media coverage they might as well just plead guilty and do a deal

I assume they will be tried at the Bailey, so the jury will be drawn from all over London and the South East.

And I'm sure the jury will look at all the evidence before them and make up their own minds.

John X

I know more about "the game" as you call it than you will ever know if you live to be a hundred,double jeapordy was originally brought in to stop what is happening now ,if he is found innocent again which i doubt, do you think that will be the end of it?,they want him for this one and they will get him.heres another chapter to your "game"..you cant beat the man ,you can play with them some but they will get you eventually ,even if its for something you have not done,obviously Im not talking one offs here

my understanding is he wasnt found innocent then :huh:

I assume they will be tried at the Bailey, so the jury will be drawn from all over London and the South East.

And I'm sure the jury will look at all the evidence before them and make up their own minds.

John X

But of course ;)

So you think an innocent man who fell for a sophisticated trap that was laid by the metropolitan Police was slightly to blame?

Not in the slightest, but you can imagine in the minds of the CPS they would find his 'faux' interest in sado-masochism fairly compelling in terms of profiling a potential murderer.

Not in the slightest, but you can imagine in the minds of the CPS they would find his 'faux' interest in sado-masochism fairly compelling in terms of profiling a potential murderer.

Behave ! The guy was still a virgin at an advanced age and he thought he was on a winner.

The undercover cop was being briefed by an expert in psycho-babble in an effort to entrap him, despite his overwhelming urge to get in the saddle he still refused to go along with the insane machinations of the witch deployed against him.

Archived