New trial for murder of Stephen Lawrence

I find that difficult to believe given that your location is listed as 'The House of the Rising Sun' :cool:

The sons have long risen-the mechanics that created them require the judicious application of some WD40 :D

No, but I take it you recognise you are taking one tonight and in your typical immature way are trying to dig yourself out of a hole.

So, what exactly is it about blacks that you don't like?

Be honest now.

No, but I take it you recognise you are taking one tonight and in your typical immature way are trying to dig yourself out of a hole.

You're the one defending the rights of people who might be guilty of serious crimes.

Did you ever get round to answering Longcol's point about David Norris facing trial for the first time? Do you believe he should be tried in light of the new evidence, whilst Gary Dobson shouldn't?

Don't you think that if the state were on a witch hunt that all the defendants from the original proceedings would be facing the music this time too? Acourt and Knight have not been charged.

You're the one defending the rights of people who might be guilty of serious crimes.

Did you ever get round to answering Longcol's point about David Norris facing trial for the first time? Do you believe he should be tried in light of the new evidence, whilst Gary Dobson shouldn't?

Don't you think that if the state were on a witch hunt that all the defendants from the original proceedings would be facing the music this time too? Acourt and Knight have not been charged.

Yet ! The charges reported today have been subject to reporting restrictions for some time !

Archived