New trial for murder of Stephen Lawrence

that is not quite the same thing as proof of their guilt is it?

Not at all.

I'm quite interested why you, Glamrocker and Streamline are so concerned about the legal welfare of the two accused. If Dobson and Norris were known BNP members/supporters I could understand it, as the political repercussions would be quite serious, but it looks like they were just a couple of racist knobheads who the world would be better off without.

Why the concern?

John X

I doubt it!

I reckon the massed solicitors and barristers of the UK legal system and CPS have a better grasp of what is legally possible, than some far-right lunatic on the internets. :suspect:

John X

and who would that be ?

I note that Banginman hasn't proffered any reasons yet!:hihi:

Aye Aye have the schools broken up,the kids are back with their schoolyard games,Why dont you grow up and grow a pair, youre just a joke waiting to happen

I very much doubt it!

The various legal people concerned will have looked long and hard at this before any decision was made.

John X

They had a case years ago but it didnt bring the decision they wanted ,a half good barrister will have a field day ripping the new evidence to pieces,dont get me wrong it seems as though these two are well in the frame and should be punished but Im afraid British law can be a bit of a joke sometimes,the first thing that is going to be brought up is the time factor and questions will be asked why the new evidence, which seems to be dna based,has not come to light sooner the barrister has already given a large clue to that defence in one of the links posted

Archived