Labour's First Anniversary in Opposition

But the Yorkshire Post is just a shockingly poor Tory rag and it's kind of expected of them. Milliband is not attempting to run the country, that's down to VAT Man and the Boy Blunder, so it doesn't really matter what he says or thinks. Why not concentrate your thoughts to how the current government is ruining the country, a point which is becoming increasingly obvious so much so even the long standing Tory rags have begun to distance themselves from the government's policies?

Of course this is not true as in every government we need a good opposition.Otherwise what is actually the point of an opposition.To oppose surely.?

Of course this is not true as in every government we need a good opposition.Otherwise what is actually the point of an opposition.To oppose surely.?

What can the opposition do? An election is nowhere near, a play for votes is not on the agenda at the moment. The only option they have at the present time is to vote against the government when the opportunity arises.

I don't think they did, I think of the people who put themselves forward they made the right choice.

I agree. They needed someone that could move beyond the Blair\Brown divisions to heal the party and Ed Milliband was the only contender that could deliver that.

Archived