Labour's First Anniversary in Opposition

And what's more, the press are beginning to turn the tide of public opinion against Cameron. The longer he calls it off, the worse it will be for him. it wouldn't surprise me if they ditched him before the next election.

What's it like living in 'Dream World' ???

Aggression ???

There seems to be a trend on SF over the last few years of just making argument for arguments sake and making personal attacks with a view to pushing people into saying something so they get banned from the site. All very childish and doesn't even prove a point, so just chill.

There seems to be a trend on SF over the last few years of just making argument for arguments sake and making personal attacks with a view to pushing people into saying something so they get banned from the site. All very childish and doesn't even prove a point, so just chill.

A bit like all the comments you've posted about Cameron and the Government then !!

I have to agree, all very childish and several posters have proved that you don't know what you're talking about.

Have a nice day !!

A bit like all the comments you've posted about Cameron and the Government then !!

I have to agree, all very childish and several posters have proved that you don't know what you're talking about.

Have a nice day !!

But I am able to give as good I get, only I didn't start it first. I will finish it though.

You want to stop slipping these in - you've now shown twice you've been on here longer than your account indicates and that's naughty... especially since you complain about sockpuppetry so much.

Archived