Why do cyclist wear lycra

we use to bike ta skeggy in boots . an cordroy trouses we dint have lycra then .i remember, stuffin me tyer with grass .when i had a puncture once . cos i dint have a reparekit

You probably got to the Trent,thought it were coast and came home.Dont tell me you had square wheels and the road was a cart track.

You probably got to the Trent,thought it were coast and came home.Dont tell me you had square wheels and the road was a cart track.

a least der wer real bikes. we dint pedal like summit gon wrong an get no wer. werin summit . a wunt be seen deadin. an wer do ya keep ya drippin butty, an ya pop. then:loopy:

a least der wer real bikes. we dint pedal like summit gon wrong an get no wer. werin summit . a wunt be seen deadin. an wer do ya keep ya drippin butty, an ya pop. then:loopy:

Did you ever manage to walk upright?Do you still have your penny -farthing-must be worth something now.By the wat have the council found you a place to live yet or are you still ruffin it?

Did you ever manage to walk upright?Do you still have your penny -farthing-must be worth something now.By the wat have the council found you a place to live yet or are you still ruffin it?

wats da mean ruffin it. im in ya garden shed.tryin ya lycra on. dunt think much of ya bike. with 3 wheels . and baskit on the front/ like ya bell:hihi:

just wondered . in my day it wer boots and cordroys.bikeclips . :huh: and them seats . boy must be hard on them there bits:gag:

The government has brough in new legislation forcing cyclists to wear brightly coloured lycra to try and combat the amount of damage caused to motor vehicles by cyclists who blatently ignore the highway code by jumping red lights riding down the side of vehicles in queue`s scratching vehicles as they do so , riding across in front of vehicles without looking and cause accidents.

The government are hoping by forcing cyclists to wear bright lycra they are no longer able to cause accidents .

The governemnt is also looking at introducing other measures aimed at stopping lunatic cyclists damaging vehicles on the roads.

Archived