Forum friends you lose touch with

When I joined Sheffield Forum, twiddlyumpty years ago, I used to chat regularly to some lovely folk, some of whom I am still in touch with, but some who I have now lost touch with. I am ashamed to say a lot of forum names I have now forgotten, but if anyone is still in touch with Blackcat, Cloudy Bay or Slickwitch, can they say hi for me please, and I would like to re-acquaint myself with them, or if anyone wants to chat at me - just send me a pm :)

I now throw open this thread for anyone to do likewise - re-discover old forum friends!

LOL @ Twiddlyumpty! :lol:

I lost touch with an old mate on here I've known since College, Jibbs1977, well I say lost touch, we still interact on Facebook, but I've not seen the lad in person for about 3 years.

I used to see one of the assistant Mods on here, Plain Talker around Town regularly, not seen her for ages though, shame, she's really nice, she and a friend came on a foodie meet I once organised way back when I was a newbie (remember that Italian place in Crookes PT?)

When I joined Sheffield Forum, twiddlyumpty years ago, I used to chat regularly to some lovely folk, some of whom I am still in touch with, but some who I have now lost touch with. I am ashamed to say a lot of forum names I have now forgotten, but if anyone is still in touch with Blackcat, Cloudy Bay or Slickwitch, can they say hi for me please, and I would like to re-acquaint myself with them, or if anyone wants to chat at me - just send me a pm :)

I now throw open this thread for anyone to do likewise - re-discover old forum friends!

You enjoyed meaningful dialogue with Cloudy Bay, she won't like that ;)

For my own part I miss Suffragette1, she appears from time to time, but she'll never again be the angry biatch she was once on here :lol:

There's also my favourite right wingers-depoix, retep, wolfstalin, upholsterer, mr contrite-they might have been Nastboylite, but they gave me a reason to live on many a lonely night :hihi:

..and then there's tab1, zamo, bago, millhouses, berlin.

and last but not least happyhippy :)

I've not heard from Kristian or BoroughGal in forever. So hit me up, homies! :hihi:

Someone (can't remember who) told me BoroughGal got married. Congrats kiddo! pm me why don't you. You too, Kristian. :)

Archived