Forum friends you lose touch with

Some of the names mentioned on here are a real blast from the past.

I'll throw in Robbie (he nicked my username) and Spyro.

Also not seen Preacher and J.Blaze for a while.....

It certainly is a massively different place to when we all used to come on....

Preacherman also suddenly stopped talking to me too but I suspect that was to do with personal circumstances. Either that or I'm a right cowbag.

oh sweety youre not a cowbag...last i heard he was engaged and training to be a teacher. as per medusas instructions, i shall keep my opinions about that to myself.

Some of the names mentioned on here are a real blast from the past.

I'll throw in Robbie (he nicked my username) and Spyro.

Also not seen Preacher and J.Blaze for a while.....

It certainly is a massively different place to when we all used to come on....

so true...sometimes i miss all the silliness, but i confess i dont have the time to join in as much as i used to.

i still see stuff from j.blaze on facebook....in fact it was his birthday the other day.

x

so true...sometimes i miss all the silliness, but i confess i dont have the time to join in as much as i used to.

i still see stuff from j.blaze on facebook....in fact it was his birthday the other day.

x

And I miss you of course Sophie :D

Yeah, still speak sometimes to JB on facebook, but it's rare these days.

I never could stand that pattricia. Flirty, chatty, and the ego on it !! Glad to see the back of her !! :rolleyes:

Yeh I heard she took up with a George Clooney and they had raves in the cellar:D:banana::headbang::headbang:

Blimey I'm heading for 10, 000 wasps er sorry posts and I've only been on here 18 months

Q: the thread title mentions 'friends'. So can one be a 'friend' of someone whom one's never met or even spoken to?

My friend Jeff (It is still ok right?) what is a friend? What is your definition of a friend?

edit - oops I missed this out

Friend:

a person who you know well and who you like a lot, but who is usually not a member of your family

Archived