Forum friends you lose touch with

In some cases I'm happy not to see people on here all the time wasting their lives. I used to chat to Lizzmobile a lot but she has moved on in life and that's a good thing. She still sends me a text near my birthday to see how I am and that's fine by me.

yes and Viking too :(

Its funny because at the forum meet on Monday, we were having nostalgic memories of the great posters on here. Basil, LordC , Bartfast, Don-Kiddick and Timo. God, when you got a couple of them on a thread together, then add in Jabbers, it was mind blowing !! Was like the Celebrity A list of SF.:)

Jabbers is a genius in the same way Kel from Kenan and Kel was... Lol.

Did you know he is not dead? Probably common knowledge but I had a huge argument with my sister the other day-I insisted he was and it turns out that I, as usual, was wrong :hihi: God knows why I thought he was!

On topic, I miss mine and binty's drinking sessions from about four years ago....my God that girl knows how to drink.....but now I'm no longer single and in need of alcohol every evening ( :hihi: ) and she is mama to a beautiful little lady and life gets in the way of things doesn't it? :)

Still talk a lot on facebook but only seen her once in the last year or so.

Editing to add: I meant KEL wasn't dead, not Jabbers! he's alive and kicking if facebook if anything to go by.... ;)

never came to a forum meet, but had met some on one2one basis and lost contact with DJ (Craig) would like to hear from him? met alot of nice people and some not so, but its like all the other people you meet, some drift in and out and some are stuck for life

Archived