Forum friends you lose touch with

Most people I've interacted with through the forum, if I've wanted them to stay in my life in some way, they have and have become real friends or at the very least I keep in touch with them through bookface.

Miniminch is the person I miss the most, I have his mobile number but all of a sudden, he deleted me on f/b, and twitter and refused to answer my messages. I dunno what I did to upset him but he did the same to someone else at the same time so I suspect he wanted to cut his forum ties.

Preacherman also suddenly stopped talking to me too but I suspect that was to do with personal circumstances. Either that or I'm a right cowbag.

Comical posters I miss are T020, Slim Sid - where is he?? and Don Kiddick who was always friendly via PM but I don't know any of them in real life.

Edna did Miniminch not post a brilliant Christmas post once ?

No one could fall out with you. Ive met you and you are one of the happiest people Ive ever met.:)

Edna did Miniminch not post a brilliant Christmas post once ?

No one could fall out with you. Ive met you and you are one of the happiest people Ive ever met.:)

Thanks Pat,right back at ya. x Yes he did on several occasions. Look up his posts if you don't know them.

It would be nice to have some of the old folk back and posting again. Even - and, perhaps, especially - the ones with whom I could hardly ever find much common ground. The parade of wind-up merchants is getting old now.

Siân was a top forumer. I miss her contributions.

It would be nice to have some of the old folk back and posting again. Even - and, perhaps, especially - the ones with whom I could hardly ever find much common ground. The parade of wind-up merchants is getting old now.

Siân was a top forumer. I miss her contributions.

Sian goes on Facebook regularly, she's replied to a few of my posts on there.

Archived