Forum friends you lose touch with

:wave: I certainly remember wearing duffman's dessert down my back, courtesy of that waitress there, lol lol lol. other than that, the meal that night wasn't bad, and we all had a nice time, and a good natter.

I've not heard from Kristian or BoroughGal in forever. So hit me up, homies! :hihi:

Someone (can't remember who) told me BoroughGal got married. Congrats kiddo! pm me why don't you. You too, Kristian. :)

BG did get married :love: a few months ago. and Kristian is all snuggly and loved up with his OH :love: :love:

Hey Sierra! Nice to be remembered. :) We used to have some good times, didn't we? BG did get married as PT said, and she looked just lovely. Meaks and I are still happily almost-married, and life is pretty good in the main part! Hope you're okay my lovely!

Don't get on to SF much any more for various reasons, but if you're on FB and you fancy hooking up for a chat, drop me a PM and I'll send you my details! K xx

Hey Sierra! Nice to be remembered. :) We used to have some good times, didn't we? BG did get married as PT said, and she looked just lovely. Meaks and I are still happily almost-married, and life is pretty good in the main part! Hope you're okay my lovely!

Don't get on to SF much any more for various reasons, but if you're on FB and you fancy hooking up for a chat, drop me a PM and I'll send you my details! K xx

How's the sock drawer Kristian ? :wave:

Sian goes on Facebook regularly, she's replied to a few of my posts on there.

Well, hello to Siân on Facebook :wave: .

A hello from me to StarSparkle, JoeP and my dear friend Salome, also The Rat - who can forget his brilliant posts, never excelled by anyone in an argument, I'm not sure if Jabbers still posts - and LordChaverly posts infrequently much to my chagrin, and I'd like to see Plekhanov post more often too

Cressida xxxxx

Yoohoo :D

I gather you didn't see me waving and grinning at you like a loon the other day then?

Archived