Forum friends you lose touch with

Hey Sierra! Nice to be remembered. :) We used to have some good times, didn't we? BG did get married as PT said, and she looked just lovely. Meaks and I are still happily almost-married, and life is pretty good in the main part! Hope you're okay my lovely!

Don't get on to SF much any more for various reasons, but if you're on FB and you fancy hooking up for a chat, drop me a PM and I'll send you my details! K xx

Kristian! There you are, you naughty boy! Where have you been? :hihi:

I'm glad to hear you and your better half are still together, and that life is good for you. You deserve it. :)

We did have a lot of fun, too bad all good things must end, huh? I miss quite a few people who don't post anymore, like Joe P. as well. Wonder how he's doing? Anyone know?

And how nice for BG! Hope she and her new husband are doing well. Tell that girl to get in touch with me! God bless, Kristian. Stay in touch. :)

We did have a lot of fun, too bad all good things must end, huh? I miss quite a few people who don't post anymore, like Joe P. as well. Wonder how he's doing? Anyone know?

He seems well. I've got him on my Facebook and although I haven't seen him for a while we interact semi regularly, and he seems fine :) Want me to pass on this post? :)

He seems well. I've got him on my Facebook and although I haven't seen him for a while we interact semi regularly, and he seems fine :) Want me to pass on this post? :)

Well pass on my good wishes too please LM - I mentioned StarSparkle and JoeP earlier in this thread:)

A mention for Berlin, Tricky and Savannah2

Berlin was on my political wavelength. Tricky wasn't, but was a nice guy, and Savannah2 ate nice food and was a Man U fan.

I'll pass on your message to Tricky, he's a friend in real life and we're in regular contact and periodically meet for coffee, even though we're at opposite ends of the political spectrum!

Also very good friends with Slickwitch. As you say people move on with their lives. I've made several really good friends through SF.

Absolutely. And when you see him, give him my best. Thanks. :)

Archived