Forum friends you lose touch with

He seems well. I've got him on my Facebook and although I haven't seen him for a while we interact semi regularly, and he seems fine :) Want me to pass on this post? :)

Please can you remember me to Joe and starsparkle, I used to chat with them often. Thanks.

In some cases I'm happy not to see people on here all the time wasting their lives. I used to chat to Lizzmobile a lot but she has moved on in life and that's a good thing. She still sends me a text near my birthday to see how I am and that's fine by me.

lizzmobile was great fun and a cool lady

Also Darbees - straight talker

and Lindos - Ruby, do you still meet up with him?

Well pass on my good wishes too please LM - I mentioned StarSparkle and JoeP earlier in this thread:)

Absolutely. And when you see him, give him my best. Thanks. :)

Please can you remember me to Joe and starsparkle, I used to chat with them often. Thanks.

Consider it done! :)

Starsparkle and her other half Joep are well missed by me as well as many others I would think. Never ones to back off when posts warmed up yet they were full of human kindness and had a genuine love of, and a penchant for communicating.

I am friends with her there but I miss her on here. I am also chums with Basil there but I miss threre posts and silliness.

I was told of this post by my good friend The Giraffe so I popped on to say.

Stop being a big girl! You never talk to me on flippin facebook so why should I talk to you on here!!!:suspect:

:D

Tis good to be missed, but better still to be missing. :)

I've made some very good friends through this place, but I find it a sad forum to visit now. Somehow the joy has gone and the bickering and point scoring has taken over.

I still read from time to time, but nothing has really enticed me to post.

That, and at present I'm usually up to my armpits in compost :hihi:

Archived