Stannington Website

Hi all

I'm making a website about Stannington and I'm here to ask for ideas/input from Stannington folk regarding what they think should be on the website.

Looking around the web the only sites i can see are either incomplete or no longer available.

I plan to include as much information about the area as possible including history of Stannington and the buildings, information about entertainment, pubs, businesses, areas of recreation.

I am currently working on the history section of the website which features a time line with key events of the development of Stannington.

If anyone has any suggestions, ideas, wants to help me fill in the blanks or can point me in the right direction to find out more about the history of Stannington, please feel free to get in touch.

Paul.

p.s. apologies for posting this in 2 sections of the forums. the first post was a mistake and I have no idea how to delete it....

Archived