Pattern imprinted concrete

I wondered if anyone has had their drive done recently with imprinted concrete? Reading threads, opinions are mixed about the look, durability and functionality and I am not sure which way to go. Ideally, I would like something that will stand the test of time with minimal maintenance.

Any advice please?

it doesn't drain as other surfaces can, so (and I could be wrong) you may need planning permission to install this. Genuine blocks look better and drain naturally. If there is every any sort of problem under your driveway, resulting in digging and patching, you'll have to replace the whole thing or it'll look patched, but blocks can be put back in place and you'd never know they'd been up

Last Ad I saw for it only garantees it for 5 years, same as the resin ones [whatever that is] Take your time, lay good quality pavings. Some even look like stone. Lay them on 3" of cement, last for ever. Mines been down 7 years now, no cracks, movement, weeds getting thru'. Last for ever.

Archived