Carlton Terrace Woodhouse Mill

Can anyone remember where Carlton Terrace was?

I have been looking on an old family member's Birth Certificate, and I have found them to be living on this street?? I know for sure it was in Woodhouse Mill somewhere.

Was that it that use to go down what is the driveway of Jeldwen. I remember seeing an old picture when I worked down there of some houses before the factory was built.

Cal on my post about Woodhouse past, you mention a Ken Storey, and your mention of the Canary island made me think of Pete Storey that came off there, are these two related I think his knickname was Tiggy

Cal on my post about Woodhouse past, you mention a Ken Storey, and your mention of the Canary island made me think of Pete Storey that came off there, are these two related I think his knickname was Tiggy

Hi,

Mick told me of Ken's brother having the nick-name of Tiggy...he was Brian I think. Don't know if Pete Storey was related to them or not. The family that lived on the Mauncer, used to live on Southsea Rd I am told..many years ago.

regards Cal.

Archived