Car servicing & MOT - garages in Sheffield

Need a good place to take the car to for service/MOT.

Has anyone used PB Autos (Paul) or Chris Noyland & Bill Rhodes? Those two seem to sound like the best I've found so far.

Also what do people think of David Underwood Swifts Autocare, near Atkinsons in city centre? I had the impression they were good, so had some new front tyres fitted there. Also asked them to check the exhaust while they were at it to investigate a noise. They told me the catalytic converter was going, got it tested at another garage and they were wrong. Also they washed the car before putting tyres on it and managed to scratch the rear bumper.

Need a good place to take the car to for service/MOT.

Has anyone used PB Autos (Paul) or Chris Noyland & Bill Rhodes? Those two seem to sound like the best I've found so far.

Also what do people think of David Underwood Swifts Autocare, near Atkinsons in city centre? I had the impression they were good, so had some new front tyres fitted there. Also asked them to check the exhaust while they were at it to investigate a noise. They told me the catalytic converter was going, got it tested at another garage and they were wrong. Also they washed the car before putting tyres on it and managed to scratch the rear bumper.

Champion & Emmett

11 Gordon Road

Sheffield, S11 8XU

Phone: 0114-266 2818

They've always been OK for me.

• 4 months later...

Archived