Are My Clothes Too Revealing?

In the 80s it was my practice to leave holiday bookings right up to the last minute hoping to grab a bargain,which most of the time I did.This particular time I finished work Sat. dinner went to the travel agent at Manor Top to have a look,the lady there asked how would I like to visit Majorca half price,one snag the flight was 10pm,Manchester same day,I took it!.My wife worked Sat. until 5pm,I phoned the news,she went into a panic,I said we,re ok dont worry we,ll make it which we did.After all the rush when we got to the airport there was an overnight delay due to French air control on strike.We eventualy arrived in Alcudia next afternoon dog tired exhausted,instead of resting we ate,showered and went out.We had a nice room the hotel was only 6 months old,it was on the 3rd floor,now at this time my wife was sleep-walking on a regular basis so I placed all the patio furniture infront of the balcony window just in case.We had a few drinks[too many]and came back to our room and went to bed,I flaked out at once,next thing I thought I was dreaming,someone was calling my name and banging,I sat bolt upright,it was pitch black I was disorianted,I looked at the wifes bed,empty,I checked the patio,ok it was the outside door banging.I opened it my wife was in the corridor stark naked,it was lit up like Blackpool Tower,every door was open,I was the last to waken,they all got an eyefull.I pulled her in[What are you playing at?][i thought it was the toilet door,it locked behind me].Next morning she was ponsing about posing in the mirror[Do you think this is too revealing?][i wouldn,t bother they have all seen you starkers].HAPPY HOLIDAYS!:help::help::help::roll::hihi::D

I did a similar thing at the Roosvelt Hotel on Hollywood Boulevard years ago. Jet lagged and drunk, I crashed out naked on the top of my bed sheets. My hotel room had a full length sliding french window opening onto the swimming pool area, I'd left it wide open because of the heat. Next thing I knew, I was waking up with an armed security guard shouting "Sir, get down on the floor now and put your arms behind your back!!" I'd sleep walked out of my room and was walking around the pool area in my birthday suit.

Deedar, at the Beverly Garland Holiday Inn, North Hollywood, last November, went for a smoke about 2am, had a facinating conversation with a woman from Alabama, she not a stitch on, thats LA, huh?

Deedar, at the Beverly Garland Holiday Inn, North Hollywood, last November, went for a smoke about 2am, had a facinating conversation with a woman from Alabama, she not a stitch on, thats LA, huh?

It's a mad place alright!!

Archived