How can I get rid of the smell of spilt milk from my car boot?

:gag:Help i have spilt milk in the boot of my car and the smell is turning my stomach. I have scrubed it with fabreeze and today it smells worse. Has anyone got any ideas on how to get the smell out?? :gag::gag::gag:

Vinegar sprayed-dab with dry absorbent cloth and open boot to dry.Then place clove -studded orange in boot to fumorgayte.

When I did that I ended up taking the carpet out and soaking it in bath in disinfectant. Also scrub under the carpet, spare tyre everywhere the milk could have got and spray it all with that dettol disinfectant spray. It may take a while for the smell to go completely tho.

When I did that I ended up taking the carpet out and soaking it in bath in disinfectant. Also scrub under the carpet, spare tyre everywhere the milk could have got and spray it all with that dettol disinfectant spray. It may take a while for the smell to go completely tho.

What took a dump in it?

Archived