How can I get rid of the smell of spilt milk from my car boot?

If you can take the liner out of the boot then rinse it under the tap allow to dry out, apply a 2 table spoons of biological washing powder in a half full bucket of hand warm water stir and then spong on allowing a good 15 min dwell then rinse off, you could towel dry to get the thick of the water out leave to thoroughly dry.

Milk odour is destroyed by enzymes and biological washing powder has them but it needs a dwell time to give it chance to work, after spray some diluted Zoflora (sold in Boots or Wilko)

You can't just add products to a stain or smell you do have to rinse the contaminant away first then apply corrective treatments.

Shaun

:gag:Help i have spilt milk in the boot of my car and the smell is turning my stomach. I have scrubed it with fabreeze and today it smells worse. Has anyone got any ideas on how to get the smell out?? :gag::gag::gag:

***HI LAUZ***

The bestest way ever to get rid of spilt milk in a car is MILTON STERILIER.

We had a full 4 pinter spill in our footwell a few months ago, and a local minibus driver told me he uses this when kids spill things and be sick in in bus. It really, really works. We scrubbed the carpet with it, then hoovered it after. we also poured some under the carpet, even though it was dry under there, its the bacteria smell thats all. Use Milton and your car will smell like a swimming pool for a few days, but its worth it!:)

***HI LAUZ***

The bestest way ever to get rid of spilt milk in a car is MILTON STERILIER.

We had a full 4 pinter spill in our footwell a few months ago, and a local minibus driver told me he uses this when kids spill things and be sick in in bus. It really, really works. We scrubbed the carpet with it, then hoovered it after. we also poured some under the carpet, even though it was dry under there, its the bacteria smell thats all. Use Milton and your car will smell like a swimming pool for a few days, but its worth it!:)

Fanchaving hgalf gaalonin car

• 4 months later...

Archived