Is there a bonfire in endcliffe park?

eyes

Originally posted by J-Blaze

The best one I've been too was in a big park near Nether Edge done by a scout group. I'll try and find out which park it was. :)

er...that's be the chelsea park one mentioned above :P

mystique, you don't need tickets, just turn up...or at least that was the case last time i went. it's generally pretty good - kiddy-friendly, tho this year i'll be taking my lil un to the one at heeley city farm.

Originally posted by RichF

er...that's be the chelsea park one mentioned above :P

mystique, you don't need tickets, just turn up...or at least that was the case last time i went. it's generally pretty good - kiddy-friendly, tho this year i'll be taking my lil un to the one at heeley city farm.

:clap: Thanks for that RichF (and J-Blaze for trying) looks like I'm heading off to Chelsea Park tomorrow.

I would think that Heeley city farm will be a fantastic display tho' after their win on Monday night - hope they don't spend it all. ;) Enjoy.

Hi all, correction to the Chelsea Park timing, the Scout advertising has shown 2 different times so I have checked and the bonfire will be lit at 6.00 NOT 6.30 as said before. Fireworks still at 6.45, food from about 5:30. There is no entrance fee but they do ask you to make a donation, which is only fair as the show is pretty good.

• 11 months later...

Archived