Moon landing - photographic evidence?

You have completely misunderstood me I'm afraid, I made no such suggestion. Nice attempt at condescension though, A for effort. :thumbsup:

I simply thought that you must have been joking because you said 'I haven't seen any evidence' and then immediately linked to an article containing information about all sorts of different independant pieces of evidence.

I'd gladly believe that the moon landing was fake if I was shown enough evidence so... still you, I think.

Wow, how witty! I'm deeply offended. :o

Because I think you have a closed mind.

no way has man landed on the moon , and will never do so.....mainly because its made of cheese and the clangers got there first in any case.

no way has man landed on the moon , and will never do so.....mainly because its made of cheese and the clangers got there first in any case.

I've been trying to tell this to the stone head but he won't listen and he won't give me a picture neither.

Tut, tut, tut, baaaaad stone head, baaaaaaad stone head.

Guys, why on EARTH are you arguing with this chunderhead?

Seriously, hasn't your time with GrossLogic et al shown you anything? You're totally wasting your time with this ignorant and offensive troll. The pattern's always the same, once they run out of ways to back up their ridiculous claims, they resort to insults. It's like arguing with a really stupid child...

If we stop posting, they'll just go away.

I've no idea why he thinks what you said is tosh either.

I'm very confident that the flag has not been photographed from the earth as it's beyond the bounds of what we're currently able to do.

Is it? Please explain. No need to apologise.

Because the Geoeye1 can manage about half of that. If you're going to make things up, you'll just end up looking a bit silly sorry.

Finally, you are right YOU THINK I have a closed mind. I know I don't.

I agree with you. You have a very open mind. So open in fact that all the good stuff has dribbled out.

Close it.

Because the Geoeye1 can manage about half of that. If you're going to make things up, you'll just end up looking a bit silly sorry.

Geoeye has a 1 metre (or meter, in American) resolution for taking photos of The Earth. The moon is much further away.

You can see this from their homepage ...

General DeWitt Spain Airport (post-flooding)

Northwest of Memphis, Tennessee USA

IKONOS 1.0-meter resolution

Collected May 10, 2011

http://www.geoeye.com/CorpSite/gallery/Default.aspx

Edit, sorry, that's IKANOS, GEOEYE-1 is 0.5 metre.

Archived